Fourteen

I plopped myself onto the sofa and sighed.

So quiet.

It's so quiet in here.

I got up and changed into something comfy for sleeping.

"Fuck Taehyung, if he wanna stay with that bitch and that jerk, he can. Why do I expect too much...?" I murmured to myself and sighed loudly when out of nowhere I felt a pair of arms wrap around from behind me making me freeze in my place. I would have fought, but the arms were too familiar.

The touch was familiar.

"T-Taehyung?" I let out, almost like a whisper. When did he even get here? Oh wait, I almost forgot he's a devil.

"Shh baby..." He whispered back, dangerously close to my ear, making me shiver at his deep, husky voice. I nodded lightly and stayed silent.

"Let's stay like this for a while." He whispered again and I didn't nod or say anything this time. It felt...nice to be hugged by someone like this. I don't even want to move from here anytime soon or maybe never. I don't know what got into me, but I freed myself from his embrace and turned around, hugging him. I felt him taken aback a little around but he hugged me back tighter. And before I even knew,

I had fallen asleep with my head on his chest.

-

Streaks of sunlight fell on my face as I scrunched up and turned to the other side of the bed. I definitely heard the curtains open and it definitely must be Taehyung.

"Good morning baby~" I heard Taehyung's cheerful voice beside me but I didn't respond. I didn't want to. I wanted to just fucking sleep.

Hearing no response from me, Taehyung didn't say anything. There was silence in the room making me slowly open my eyes as I looked around the room from the corner of my eyes.

He was gone.

Finally.

I can sleep.

But what felt like a drama, I had this feeling I might be wrong.

I had already closed my eyes, ready to sleep but the next thing I knew, a soft kiss was planted on my forehead making my eyes widen. Okay, I totally don't get this side of him. That day, he was so keen to take my soul, and now look at him. I don't know but this feels good too, even though I have known him for just a couple of days only.

"Get up you sleepyhead." I heard his voice making me groan a little as I opened my eyes only to be met by those chocolate brown ones. It was silent and for some reason, it felt a little awkward t me seeing he was just staring.

"Um, I'm up, you can uhh move now Tae..." I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear. That made him snap back to reality as he quickly got up but to my surprise, he disappeared into the think air.

That was- weird.

-

We literally didn't do anything except for sleeping, eating or maybe playing one-two pranks on others? And before we even knew, it was evening.

"Let's go on a date~" Taehyung chimed as he entered the room. Why even bother when you can teleport? tch. But makes him look more human-like.

"What? Date you say?"

"Yeah? So wot?"

"N-No, nothing." I managed to say but I had the urge to chuckle. I totally don't understand him. One time he's all bad and things the next he acts as cute as a puppy.

"Okay. But-" Before I could even ask, Taehyung snapped his fingers I don't know for what good reason, but the next thing I knew, we were at the beach.

Beach?!

But he didn't stop there. In another snap of his fingers, I saw a table- all decorated with food, candle sort things etc. and the time stop- because I saw people freezing on their spot.

"Tae-

"Shh.."He whispered and took my hands and lightly kissed on top of it.

Okay, I fucking blushed.

No! I don't like him! I think it's just because something like this never happened with me before. As far as I remember, no guy has approached me- I don't know why though but not like I want them to-

"Hell to y/n-!"

Taehyung's voice snapped me back to reality from my thoughts. I gave him a sheepish smile as he shook his head lightly and guided me to my seat, as he pulled out the chair for me to sit. I took my seat and he was already sitting in front of me.

The moon was shining brightly above our heads, the moonlight falling and making our surroundings visible more. The stars were shining like diamonds and it was really pretty.

Damn, if he was a human, I would have dated him already.

I chuckled at my own thought as we continued eating, talking and enjoying our moment.

Taehyung's POV

I think I followed the steps from that drama nicely. It wasn't that of work to prepare a date near the beach and pretty sure the female lead was damn impressed and happy.

I think y/n is happy too.

But I don't get it why I'm doing this, like- I don't know why I am doing this for her.

To make her fall for me?

I don't know but why would I even want that when the deal was the opposite.

Aish- I'll just enjoy our moment together right now.

Little did they know, someone was staring at them from afar, their fists clenched.

-

Hi hi!
Umm waiting is over and thank you for staying tuned for an update even though I update after an eternity *awkward smile*. A lot of shit has been happening wit me nowadays (you might know if you read my conversations or whatsoever...)
Even if I thank you guys a million times, it won't be enough. Sometimes reading your reply to my announcements or shit, I feel really emotional but happy and lucky to have you. Thank you, really :) Please smile moree~

DivDiv :)

-Sorry for any mistakes in the storyy...

Deal with the Devil || K.Th ft. P.Jm ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें