Final

"Taehyung?"

"No, jus- get ready. Meet me downstairs," He said quickly and vanished into thin air. Huh- what? Okay?

The sun had started setting down, and I'm pretty sure we aren't going for fancy dinner shit so there was no need for me to dress up all fancy. So instead I wore

If you dont like it, bear with me that's all I can say :')

I rushed downstairs, excited for some reason. Is it because I finally got to see him after 2 days? My cheeks flushed at the thought. What the hell...when did I fall so hard for him?

"Why are your cheeks red? Did you catch a cold?" I heard Taehyung ask, concern clear in his voice. Is he worried? About me? Of course but- the thought made me blush even more. Stupid why am I acting like this?

"N-No it's just the cold, yeah it's really cold," I said covering my cheeks and he just nodded. "Where are we going?"

"Just come with me," he said and with that he took my hand and lead me to god knows where.

-

The rest of the day we just spend at the places, where we went during these 15 days. At last, we were at the bridge on Han River. I looked at my watch. It was 11:50 p.m, almost 10 minutes before our deal was over. And I have decided to confess my feelings before dying.

But how will I confess that during these 15 days spent with him, I sincerely fell in love with him? What's the point if I'm going to die after this day? I guess it's because I don't wanna have any regrets after I pass away.

"Taehyung?" I called out softly for him, without looking at him. Taehyung was just directly stared in front of him, at the Han River flowing. This actually brings back a lot of memories.

"Hmm..?" He hummed back in response.

Just do it y/n!

"Taehyung, I- I-"

"Look it's starting," Taehyung said out of nowhere, tapping my hand lightly, while pointing in front of us. I missed my chance now so I guess I'll wait slightly longer. I'll get this done after these fireworks are over.

It was actually really beautiful. I do t remember last time seeing them, but looking at them along with the one I love was another feeling. I haven't felt this feeling in me for so long.

The fireworks ended before I even knew, and it was 11:58 p.m now. Only 2 more minutes to go before I-

"Tae-"

"Y/n, c'mon let's-"

"No, let m say it, please," I said taking a step away from him. I stared directly into his eyes. His expression was unreadable, but a part of me said that he knew. He knew what I was going to say.

"Taehyung, listen. It was 15 days, 15 days before we made this deal but during these 15 days I- I never expected that I would be the one saying this. Kim Taehyung, I fell in love. I cannot keep this up anymore. I felt the urge to tell you this before I die and I should probably say this. I love you Taehy-

I was cut off with his soft lips pressed on mine and it didn't take me long to kiss him back. His tongue devoured every inch of my mouth since I lost dominance. We kissed for a few minutes before we ran out of breath and pulled back.

"Y/n," he softly started. "We cannot be together. I made this deal because I was so sure that you'll lose this but I guess it turned out the other way around. I love you y/n, I love you so much but," He paused and took a deep breath.

"A human and a Devil could never be together,"

I broke into tears. I knew this, what did I even expect...what he said was true no matter how much I don't want to believe him or don't want to believe this reality. But it makes me extremely happy too that he loves me back. Never did I think Kim Taehyung would love me back too. I was feeling ecstatic and dejected at the same time.

"Let me kiss you for the last time y/n-ie," With that, he pressed his lips on mine once more.

When he moved away, he held my hand for the last time and kissed my forehead. Little did I see his eyes get watery too.

12:00

"Goodbye, y/n," he whispered into my ear and suddenly, there was a very bright light. It was so bright that it hurt my eyes so I had to cover them up with my hands. The next thing I knew, was that I was laying on my bed. Sunlight was beaming through my window and I could hear the birds too chirp outside. I got up and ruffled my hair, confused and looked at the calender.

To my surprise, 15 days had really passed. It was the 16th day today. Tears fell from my eyes and I wiped them away harshly.

I'll never see him again.

I'll never see Taehyung ever again.

My worst nightmare...

Taehyung...

Please come back..

-