Chapter 30 Preparing for Christmas

Silvia's POV

I totally had no idea tomorrow was Christmas. I woke up in the Hades cabin and saw campers running around some had gifts and Christmas lights.

"Oh my gods! It's Christmas tomorrow!" I launched myself at Nico and started shaking him.

"Yeah, now let me sleep." He mumbled.

I pouted. "Alright, I'll be outside."

I changed and walked outside and saw some Hecate kids conjuring up some snow and an Iris kid changing the colors of the snow, cool.

I walked towards the Hecate kids. "Can I help with the snow?" I asked them.

"Godly Parent?" One of them asked me.

"Hades."

"I'm sure Hades has no power over snow nor ice." Another Hecate camper said.

"Please." I pleaded. The first camper rolled her eyes.

"Fine."

"Yay!"

I created lots of snow and amazed the Hecate kids.

"How......"

"Blessed by Khione." I told them.

"Oh."

I remebered the Aphrodite kids announce that there will be a party on Christmas night.

"Hey, I'll come back just a sec." I said and sprinted off to the Aphrodite cabin. I knocked on the cabin door, and I was greeted by Piper.

"Hey Piper, I just want to ask if you have a place to have the party." I said.

"Actually no, I think we'll just have it at the center of Camp."

"We'll take care of that. If you don't mind."

"No, thank you."

I ran outside and saw that the middle part of camp was big enough, it was perfect. I told my plan to the Hecate kids and the Iris kid who was Christina Wilson. She was a child of Iris who had the power to change colors of stuff by her touch, awesome.

I was in the middle and concentrated on my ice powers. I stomped my foot to the ground and a giant snowflake appeared, that would be the floor. Of course with the Hecate kids, we exchanged ideas and we came up with a pretty setting. Greek-like pillars surrounded the place, christmas lights, vines of different colors courtesy of Christina, mistletoe for the couples out there and blocks of ice that will eventually become furniture once the Hephaestus cabin works on it.

"I'm so tired." And for the first time in my life I fainted. (second if you count the time I didn't really die)

Nico's POV

"Hey Ken, have you seen Silvia?" I asked Ken as I passed by the forges.

"I saw another camper bring her to the infirmary." He told me. INFIRMARY!?! What happened? I ran as fast as I could to the infirmary and saw Silvia on the bed, talking to another camper.

"Silvia what happened?" I ran beside her.

"I"m just tired." She replied.

"What?!"

"Go outside and take a look for yourself." She smiled.

I didn't go out until she was fine. The camper she was talking to who introduced herself as, Christina Wilson, a daughter of Iris. She was a year older than me (15) ,she has a milky pale face, long blood red hair, she had freckles and her eyes.