Chapter 26 Sacrifices Must Be Made

Silvia's POV (this is so short, sorry)

You know what to do.

Khione?

Yes, it's me. You remember the last line of the prophecy, don't you?

One shall perish through the hands of a soul, right?

I assume you know who it is.

Me.

I'm sorry

It's fine, as long as everyone is safe. I understand. But this line is wrong, I may die but not at the hands of Octavian. He shall be the one to die at my hands.

I must go now, I'm sorry Silvia.

Okay, bye.

"You want my power, Octy? Then have it!" I screamed at the top of my lungs then thrust my blade to the ground resulting a crack. "Run!" I yelled to the others.

"No! We won't leave without you!" Yzabella screamed.

"Yes you are." I suddenly remembered that was Elsa's line in Frozen. "Sacrifices must be made! Remember that." I remembered Skydoesminecraft's animation and it made me smile. gods, my brain makes me think the weirdest things at the weirdest times.

I summoned a block of ice and used the block of ice to push them out. Once they were outside and pounding on the block of ice, I looked at Octavian right in the eyes. I concentrated on all my powers.

"This is where it all ends." I told him and used all of my strength and power on him.

Shadows swirled around me and Octavian. Snowflakes and snow were falling around everywhere, harsh cold winds blew. The skeleton guards collapsed. I dug the blade deeper and the crack got bigger. Everything was being sucked in the hole. Before my world went black, I saw Octavian falling and screaming in the hole. I saw something hovering over me and I felt like I was being carried. There were flapping wings and I saw a girl's face. The next thing I knew was, I was dead.

Yzabella's POV

I watched as the building crumbled to rubble, with Silvia in it.

"No! Silvia!" I sobbed.

Nico fell to the ground and started crying muttering 'Not another sister. Not another sister.' Three of us were crying. We just lost Silvia.

Ken's POV

I just lost a friend. One second all of us were doing great the next second Silvia was pushing us to the exits then the building collapsed with Silvia.

"Nico, Nico she can't be dead. Tell me she didn't die." Yzabella pleaded.

"No, I sensed it she died." Nico sobbed.

We were all crying our eyes out (except for Reyna) when we heard a high-pitched scream that sounded like a girl.

"It could be Silvia." Yzabella said, she was too hopeful.

Then something in my pocket went crazy. My eyes widened when I took my radar out and I saw a flashing light in the sky, a shooting star.

"It can't be a shooting star, the screaming comes from it." Reyna observed.

Then the star came closer and closer until it landed on the same abondoned street.

"Come on, we need to go there." I said as I followed the radar my siblings gave me.

When we were there we saw a dragon not the real one but it was made out of metal, Celestial Bronze to be exact. There was a girl and a boy next to it. They were breathing softly. I took one look at the boy and I was almost happy, it's the boy my siblings and I have been searching for, the boy Camp Half-Blood was searching for is right in front of me.

"It couldn't be I sensed his death." Nico was shocked.

"Well he's right in front of us, come on Silvia left her tents in her bag." Reyna's voice cracked at Silvia's name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Told you it was short. Sorry for my nuts and thank you for reading. Until the next chapter. PEACE!!!!

P.S Plot twist Silvia died, yeah sorry 'bout that. No I don't feel bad, like seriously I had to do it and I don't feel bad. I'm a heartless person? I don't care I want to kill her off so yeah no hard feelings.

Disclaimer: I don't own some of the characters and I don't own the video, Skydoesminecraft does. (Multimedia)