Chapter 24 Party Time

Reyna's POV

I have to admit I love the dress, even though Nico chose it. I kind of felt the blood rise to my cheeks when Silvia told me Nico chose it.

You seriously like him.

No I don't

Why are you happy at the fact that he chose it?

He's a friend and he chose it for me. Why wouldn't I be happy

Friend or more than a friend?

Just shut up.

Hey look at the couple dancing.

What are you trying to say?

Go dance with Nico.

No

Go dance with Nico.

Just shut up.

Fine.

We all had our masks on but we knew who was who. I saw Silvia who was talking to Nico, who shook his head. Silvia made puppy eyes, pouted and pleaded and I saw Nico say 'fine' but he was blushing. He walked towards me and I turned to another direction, pretending I wasn't watching them.

"Reyna, can you dance with me? To look less suspicious." He quickly added, seems like Silvia's plan.

"Yeah."

He led me to the dance floor and held my other hand. He placed his hand on my waist and placed mine on his shoulder. We just danced for minutes.

"Hey Reyna."

"Yeah?"

"You look beautiful tonight."

"You look great to but you would've looked better if you fixed your hair." I teased him.

Ken's POV

I was getting to impatient, stupid ADHD is kicking in.

We watched Nico and Reyna dance then it turned in to a switch partners dance. The three of us were grabbed by random people and we were dragged into the dance.

"How did I get here?" Silvia muttered.

"I can't dance." Yzabella proclaimed.

"Get me out of here." I prayed.

I danced with Reyna once and then with other women I don't know. It was kind of awkward since they were ten to twenty years older than me. When I finally decided to get away I heard a scream and all the people ran for the exits. When they were all gone I saw Reyna and Silvia held back by some skeletons, so was Nico and Yzabella I felt something grab my hands and hold them together.

"Hello demigods, nice to see you again!" A shrilly voice screamed

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Cliffy haha. Sorry for the short chapter and it's got a Reynico moment!! Thank you for reading and sorry for the short chapter and for my nuts. PEACE!!!!!