Chapter 43 Nope, Please Tell Me That Didn't Happen. Thanatos, Let Me Die Now

Please check out the Author's Note at the end, it is super, mega, extra, duper, very urgent.

P.S
Is there anybody who knows Cantonese? Or knows somebody who does? Thanks

Other Chapter Title:
Chapter 43 When You Realize You Have Embarrased Yourself Way Too Many Times And Now You Wanna Curl Up In A Ball And Cry

Contains Swearing because of a new OC.

~*~

A certain daughter of Hades awoke to the sound of hundreds of pairs of feet shuffling around eagerly, hushed tones of people talking among themselves, and an aura of curiousity and excitement in the air.

"Anong nangyayari?" (What's going on?). She asked Yzabella who just came in with her pajamas in a nice folded pile.

"Well, gumawa raw ng lagusan ang mga anak ni Hecate papunta sa kampong Griyego." (Well, the children of Hecate made a portal to the Greek camp.)

"Nice." Said demigod muttered. She grabbed a few things that she needed for a short shower as Yzabella stowed hers away.

"I must go now, fair lady. Until we meet again." Silvia proclaimed dramatically and the daughter of Demeter just rolled her eyes with an amused chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah. Now get the hell out." Yzabella joked. Silvia somehow sensed it was a joke and not a real insult.

"So lady-like."

"Now excuse me while I sip my tea and act like a proper woman." They shared a smile before Silvia got out of the barrack.

She took a quick shower and changed into her new clothes. She decided to check out the portal later when she has returned her personal belongings to her backpack. It was her last day at Camp Jupiter and she was assuming she and her other companions would return to the Greek camp via portal. She began pondering on her life, well, on what she knew so far.

'Child of Hades. Lord of the Underworld I believe. How can things like this even exist? In a world controlled by Science. What's next? Antropamorphic countries? Aliens? A zombie apocalypse?' She shook her head at her silly thoughts.'I wonder how it is though, being immortal.'

'But... what makes them a family? They have lived for thousands of years and yet, it seems like they have no intention of making peace with and forgiving each other. Immortality, seems like a blessing to some but I personally like to think of it as a curse, and there is only one reason for this, the fact that people come and go. I, myself, am a person who doesn't really get easily attached to something. Ken, Yz, my brother and other people who I consider part of my second family are exceptions because I felt, connected to them. Anyway, I can't imagine meeting one person who I immediately connect with then have to see them age and get old and wrinkly and eventually die and I'm still young living forever. Sure the underworld is there but I don't think other immortals are allowed to go in. If they can, then the fact that they're still dead and you're only with their soul would sting and hurt a lot. Maybe one day, they'll get tired of the underworld and choose rebirth and when you try to go find them, they're gone, again. Even if you manage to find them in their new life, they don't know you, all your memories together, good or bad, gone. Though I am not immortal, anybody with common sense knows that it hurts, so maybe that's why the gods don't like getting involved, why they have this rule where they can't meddle around, why they're so cold and harsh to demigods and mortals alike, not only to prevent themselves from getting hurt but because they envy us too. We're only here for a short time after all, we all leave, we all meet each other in the underworld and reincarnate at the same time and maybe find each other again. While they are stuck living the same life over and over and over again. What was my original question here? Ah, how are they family even though they treat each other like crap and stuff. They don't really have DNA so, that's out. Parents and siblings don't really apply since they don't have DNA and they just don't give a single damn. Wait, do they even consider each other as family?' Silvia laughed bitterly and dryly. 'Oh them Greek gods, very mysterious and complex.'