Chapter 15 Pegasus Riding

Yzabella's POV

Alright everything is getting slightly better. In the Demeter cabin we take care of the pegasi with Percy (I met him when he visited Camp for a day) and sometimes the Aphrodite cabin. One of the pegasi decided to adopt me as his human (he's a boy according to Percy, he speaks horse). Percy told me that his name is Porkpie and that I can't change his name. Too bad if I could I would name him Rocket or something, but Porkpie is kind of a cute name. He has a white coat and a beautiful, soft brown mane, and his horse eyes are a beautiful shade of hazel. Porkpie and his friends landed in front of us and I immediately ran and hugged him. I saw that there were only four and there was five of us.

"Did Percy consider the fact that there is five of us and not four?" I said.

"Percy knows that he should send just four because Nico is not very uh........... good with pegasi." Reyna explained as she jumped on her pegasus, Guido.

Silvia hopped on her own pegasus she was pure black with hazel brown eyes, her name is Cocoa, according to Percy. Nico petted Cocoa and I heard him explain to Silvia she was the very first pegasi he rode when he came to camp. I have no idea why the pegasi in the stables are addicted to donuts, Percy said it came from Blackjack. Ken was on his pegasus but it isn't his, since he hasn't visited the stables yet to meet the pegasi, we just passed by the stables during the tour.

"Everyone ready?" Silvia asked and everyone nodded.

"On three, One, two THREE!!" Reyna shouted, and we took off.

We were flying in the air for hours and we all looked fine except for poor Nico and Ken who looked a little sick. While Reyna, Silvia and I were having a great time, Reyna was smiling and Silvia was grinning like a madman. While we were flying we would give the pegasi some sugar cubes.

The sun was setting when we were flying over Iceland.

"Guys!" Somebody shouted I didn't recognize the voice over the sound of the wind in my ears. "Lets spend the night in Iceland and let the pegasi rest." Turned out to be Reyna.

We all made the pegasi land on an empty park.

Ken's POV

Pegasus riding is not my thing and I felt sick riding, but I must admit it's so awesome! I wish I had my own pegasus, but the pegasus chooses who it's owner will be, not the other way around. We were in Iceland which was not covered in ice and snow but it was covered in plants. From what I know Greenland and Iceland are the total opposite of their names. Greenland is covered in ice while Iceland is covered in plants, the vikings planned it to confuse their enemies, and it worked. I went to buy food after Silvia gave me the money. I found a burger shop and bought five cheeseburgers at $5 each, I thanked the vendor and quickly went to our temporary camp. We had a choice whether to stay outdoors or in a hotel. We all preffered to stay outdoors for some reason. I gave everyone their burgers and sat down next to Silvia. I saw that Yzabella was feeding an apple to her pegasus. Reyna was next to Nico, who leaned and whispered something to Nico, who smiled so did Reyna.

"They're so nice together don't you think?" Silvia's voice brought me back to reality. She was staring at Reyna and Nico who were now laughing lightly

"Yeah." I said staring at them too.

"So, did you enjoy riding a pegasus?"

"Yeah, it's awesome! But it's not my thing."

"You looked a little green earlier." She was smiling.

"Did not!" I protested.

"Oh yes you did." She taunted me.

"Shut up." I groaned.

She stood up and walked to her own pegasus, Cocoa. They were really beautiful creatures with their angel-like wings.

"Hey Silvia!" I called.

"What?"

"Can I borrow your mini kit? I have some scrap metal over here." She brought out the kit but she removed something from it. It was a silver circular thingy which I think is a little project of hers.

"Here, catch." She tossed me the bag.

"Thanks!"

As a child of Hephaestus I was good at metalwork I created a little knife within minutes. It was made out of celestial bronze and the blade was about three inches long. I kept it in a box with many compartments. So far I have three projects done a ring with a small stone on it that sprays out sand, a minature centuar that shoots arrows on command and the knife.

"Hey, you done?" Said a voice behind me.

"Yeah, here." I gave Silvia the kit. "Thanks."

"No prob."

"It's time to sleep." Reyna announced smiling softly. I looked at Nico and he was gonna sleep next to Reyna a ghost of a smile on his pale face.

"I'll take first watch." Silvia volunteered.

"Silvia the last time you took first watch you took a walk without telling us." Nico reminded her

"Sorry, but you guys must know that I go for a walk everynight and that I'll be gone in less than 10 minutes." She said.

"Fine but at least wake someone up before leaving." Reyna told her.

We all went to sleep except for Silvia. I stayed awake for a few minutes then my eyes slowly closed and I was asleep.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hey Minions!!! Thank you for reading, voting and other things. Second chapter today! See you in the next chapter please read "Unique" by Sean_Garing please!!!!!!!! PEACE!!!!!!!!!