Chapter 39 Right?

Nico(rn)'s POV

No no no no no no no no no no no no no.

This is not happening.

This can't be.

She'll survive this, I know she will.

These thoughts ran through my head as I left the infirmary. After they took Silvia away from me and advised me to calm down and maybe walk around, my brain stopped functioning. I let my body go wherever it could go, I let my feet wander to anywhere it desires, because my brain is stuck on Silvia. My body eventually came to a stop and I snapped out of my thoughts. I raised my head and looked at the door.

Reyna's Office

I was about to knock but the door opened before I could raise my hand. Before me was Reyna, she grabbed me into a tight embrace as soon as her eyes landed on me. She pulled me in her office and sat down with me on the carpet. She didn't say anything, she just sat there, holding me as I cried.

"It's going to be okay, Nico. She's a fighter, she'll survive, I promise they'll fix her up." She whispered.

Soon, I wrapped my arms around her as I sobbed. Her touch was comforting, like family. Yes, she's family, a sister, nothing more. Aphrodite and Eros aren't going to ruin our relationship, I won't let them drive me and my sister apart. I won't let them control my emotions. My mind drifted off to the time I thought I liked her, during Christmas. I shook my head.

I won't let Aphrodite and Eros mess with my mind ever again.

Reyna is only a sister to me and I'm her little brother. She'll be there to comfort me, hold me when I cry, calm me down when I get mad or panic. She'll always be there for me, like Bianca.

She's only a sister to me, nothing more.

Right?

Queen Avila's POV

Lystra bursted through my door, without even knocking!

"Lystra, why didn't you-"

"Praetor, a pack of werewolves were chasing two new demigods and a satyr. We managed to kill them all but one bit Silvia Dela Cruz. She's currently in the clinic, she has pieces of flesh ripped out of her. They're doing the best they can right now." She quickly reported.

I nodded calmly and dismissed her. Outside I was calm but in the inside, I was panicking and worried. Panicking because of Silvia, worried for Nico and Hazel, especially Nico. I paced around my office for a few moments before walking to the door to see how Silvia is doing and to find Nico. When I flung the door open, my eyes landed on a familiar skinny 15 year old brunnette. Without hesitation, I hugged him tightly. I closed the door behind us and held him as we sat on the couch. He let tears flow and sniffled, I ran my hand through his hair in a comforting manner.

"It's going to be okay, Nico. She's a fighter, she'll survive, I promise they'll fix her up." I assured him.

I held him tight, never letting go. I wiped a few tears away from my brother's face. He's my brother, nothing else. I know he's strong but I'm here to protect him. He's my friend and my brother. No one can ruin our friendship, no one.

Not even Venus, I can't believe she made me think I like Nico. During Christmas one of the happiest days of the year too, for Jupiter's sake. No more, Nico is a friend. A brother I will protect.

I will protect him until my last breath. I will look after him. I will love and care for him. I will try to make up for the sister love he lost when he lost Bianca. I will be his older sister.

He's nothing but my brother, nothing else.

Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this was short but I wanted to update because I always keep you guys waiting.

Speaking of you guys.

Thank you my minions for:

10.7K reads
608 votes
And
255 comments!!!

Thank you so much you guys have no idea how happy I am right now. Thank you for the support and love, I really appreciate it :). I love you guys so much, I could hug every single one of you!

Back to the chapter. I know it was rushed and really short, heck, it's kinda like a filler really. Do you think I let them brother/sister/friendzone each other too hard? Meh, sorry for the nuts again as always no chapter is complete without the nuts. And as always thank you for reading this :)))

Question for this chapter:
Would you want Trump to win?

Sane me: "gods no! America, no don't make that man your president!!!"

Insane me: "Hehehe, I hope he wins, I just want to see the world burn, America first." Actually, don't let him win, please guys. Just don't.

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments! You can also leave a question and we'll answer it.

Peace!!!!! :)