(Late) Valentines Special

Comic:

Silvia: Hey guys! It's Silvia and I'm gonna follow my bro : ) It's not stalking by the way : ) I'm just gonna document a minute in the life of Nico di Angelo : )

Silvia: There he is : )

Silvia: I think I heard something move over there : )

Silvia: I'm sorry it's too dark you can only see their silhouettes : ) But Reyna came : )

Silvia: *silent screaming* HE'S HOLDING HER HANDS!! : ) : ) : ) : ) HE'S GONNA KISS HER!!!! : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) *secretly fangirling* asdfghjklasdfghjkl

Nico: *one inch away from Reyna's face*

Silver Roman Doge... I mean Argentum: *pops up in front of Silvia because of his master's orders*

Silvia: ARGENTUM?!!?

Meanwhile... (Extra)

"Told you your sister was there: )" Reyna smirked at Nico as they watched Silvia Shadow Tavel away in surprise : )

"She must've found a way to dull her presence so I wouldn't be able to sense her : )" Nico mused : )

"But we don't need to pretend, don't we?" Nico smirked back as he wrapped his arms around Reyna's waist : ) She returned the favor by pulling him closer as she placed her arms on his shoulder : )

They both closed their eyes and kissed in the darkness of the monster infested forest : )

~*~

First of all I would like to thank all of you loyal readers for the massive amount of reads, votes and comments : ) Thank you for supporting and loving this fanfiction since when I first created it : )

I made the comic (media) to show my utmost gratitude to all of you : ) (Sorry, I know I suck at drawing but I tried ._. )

Mahal ko kayong lahat at Maraming Salamat : )

The : ) thing is a thing @MissFluffsicle and I made up : ) We use : ) instead of . at the end of sentences : ) MissFluffsicles and I encourage you guys to use it and try to make it a trend (not really our goal but, meh) : )

Once again Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat.