Chapter 6 My Weapon

I looked up and saw a black skull next to it was another symbol, a blue snowflake, I was glad to see them both before they slowly faded. I heard Chiron speak in a loud voice.

"All hail Silvia Dela Cruz, daughter of Hades, lord of the Underworld and god of the dead and riches. Blessed by Khione, goddess of snow and ice." As he bowed, so did everyone, I felt so awkward I don't like people bowing to me. A few were mumbling about me being evil because I'm blessed by the 'evil snow goddess'.

After the campfire I walked to the Hermes cabin not even bothering to walk fast. I expected everyone to start hating me, being blessed by an 'evil snow goddess' but I didn't even care. Then I felt two arms wrap my shoulders.

"So, a child of Hades, not so bad at all." Travis said, grinning.

"You're not afraid of me?" I asked.

"Why would we? Your sweet and kind and adorable. Your like a little sister to us." Connor said as he ruffled my hair. "And being blessed by another goddess, that doesn't seem bad at all."

"Yeah, by Khione. Man, being blessed by Khione, maybe you could control snow and ice. Like you know Elsa from Frozen." Travis said like an excited little kid.

"Maybe, but I'm not gonna sing 'Let it go' all the time." I joked, thunder boomed in the sky above us, in a threatening manner. Like it was reminding me that as a child of Hades, I'm a mistake. I should've never been born. "We need to go back to the cabin, I'm spending this last night with you guys. I'll move tomorrow." I said smiling at them.

"Really?!" Both of them asked.

"Of course." I said, smiling. At least I know that I'm accepted by Travis and Connor. Then we walked back to the cabin, with their arms still around me. We all got into our separated bunk beds, then I fell slowly fell asleep.

-Morning-

I woke up at 7:30 I had 30 minutes to get ready, to pack my things for the Hades cabin. I looked around and saw that neither Travis nor Connor were in their beds. I checked the bathroom neither of them were there,they must be outside already. Then they walked in the cabin.

"Where have you guys been?" I asked.

"We had to talk to Nico and guess what?" Connor asked excitedly.

"What? I have no idea."

"You didn't even guess. Anyway, you don't have to move until maybe next week." Travis announced with a big smile on his face.

"What? That's great news! But why?" I happily asked.

"We were supposed to talk to Nico but he wasn't there. We found a bunch of dead guys redecorating the Hades cabin. They said that Nico summoned them, and that he was staying in the underworld until they finished renovating the cabin." Travis explained. "And they said something about extra Mcnuggets for them from master when they're done."

"Welp, two more days with you guys, after breakfast we need to do something." I was really happy I'll be able to do it.

"What?" They asked.

"I'm gonna pick my weapon."

~After Breakfast~

Travis and Connor led me to a big metal shed, then they opened the door. I saw so many weapons I thought that it would be impossible for me to choose, but I was wrong. I looked through swords, daggers, spears, shields and many other things but there was someting that caught my attention.

It was a chain, made out of something black. It was just a simple chain with a circle at one end of it. It had something special that caught my attention, but what?

"Funny, I've never seen that before, and Travis and I've seen every weapon in this shed." Connor said.

'What's a chain doing in the weapon shed?' I thought to myself as I examined the piece of metal, my instincs took over.

I swung the end with the circle three times and it became a shield with sharp edges. I examined it and found rather gruesome images etched on it and some dark and ancient spells or whatnot engraved on it. Cool!

"I found the perfect one." I announced to Travis and Connor.

"It's so cool." Travis said.

"What about the other end? There must be more to that chain than meets the eye!" Connor exclaimed.

I played with the other end in an attempt to get it do something. I just had this nagging feeling this chain isn't just a shield.

"C'mon, C'mon. Do something!" I grumbled.

"Um, try something that will like, show that you own it." The brothers suggested. I tried and shook my head.

"Well, I'm sure the time will come when you'll figure this out." They reassuringly smiled at me and patted my back.

"Well, let's get out already." Connor said.

As we walked out of the shed we met Chiron along the way.

"Silvia there you are." Chiron said.

"Is there something important Chiron?" I asked.

"Yes I'll be the one to help you with your training. I had a talk with Khione and told me that she blessed you with the power to control ice and snow, and she asked me if I could teach you for a day and I accepted." Chiron said as excitment surged my mind. "Your training will be tomorrow." Then Chiron left.

Travis whistled, "Wow personal training from Chiron. That's really rare, you're lucky."

"Yeah, well it's just one day. I'm sure some campers have been trained by Chiron too and for a much longer period of time." I told them. And with that we left and trained together.

_________________________________

There you have it little minions. Reynico moments are coming after maybe 7 (IDK!) chapters. Reynico moments will happen I promise. When Nico comes back from the underworld since the dead zombie carpenters are still renovating.

Reminders for the book:

Silvia is 11 years old.

This is a few months after BoO so Nico can use his powers already.

Nico is 14 years old.

The Stolls are like 17 years old.

Got it? I want to get things right. So I have a friend who is writing an adventure book it's called "Unique" by @Sean_Garing. He also wrote a short horror story which is called "Shadows". I'll be super and really happy it if you check 'em out. Thank you guys for all the reads, votes and support. I can't update as often as before but I'll be posting 2 or 3 new chapters every Saturday or when I get a chance to update, I will. So long mah little minions I'll see you next week with a new chapter.

PEACE!!!!! :)