Chapter 29 She's Back

Nico's POV

I heard screaming and saw Yzabella screaming hysterically.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Silvia! You're alive!! Or are you a zombie!?!?! OH MY GODS!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed.

"Silvia?" I whispered.

The crowed parted and in the middle was Yzabella who was still screaming and.... Silvia in a white dress?

"Um, Hi?" She raised her hand and waved.

I did what came in to my mind first I ran and hugged her.

"Silvia, how can this be? You- You were dead." I blurted out whilst hugging her tightly.

"Let me go Let me go I can't breath anymooore Let me go Let me go I'll explain once you put me down." She managed to sing.

When I let go of her she was immediately attacked by the Stolls.

"Silviaaaaaa!" They squealed.

"Travis, Connor, ribs." She said like she was getting squeezed, which she was.

"What happened." I asked after she was released.

"I woke up in a white room and somebody told me I was lucky I had little life left so he wasn't technically bringing me back to life. He intoduced himself as Apollo. After treating me he let me stay there for a few days. Then he snapped his fingers when I told him I was ready to go, and I found myself behind everyone. I saw Nico in front with a child of Hades shroud, speaking the ancient rites. And I thought it was a good time to scare someone so, I quickly searched for Yzabella." She explained.

"Silvia, of all the people you know. Me, you chose to scare the cookies out of me!?! Why not Ken?!" Yzabella got a little hysterical.

"Because I know he would scream like an Aphrodite child forgetting to wear make up." She smirked.

"Yeah." Ken said. "Wait what!? No!!! I scream like a man for your information. I have a manly scream." He said proudly.

"Well she needs rest, the Hades cabin is done." I told her.

Her eyes widened and she smiled. "Really?!"

"Yup." I nodded.

"Can Yzabella, Ken, Travis and Connor come?" She asked.

"Sure." I smiled, I wouldn't care if I was suddenly wearing pink, what mattered most to me in the moment was Silvia was still alive.

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Silvia's alive!!! Told you I regret nothing. This was my plan! So thank you for reading and sorry for my nuts. Nico said he didn't mind if he was suddenly wearing pink, I wonder if I ask an Iris child to change his clothes to pink. Until the next chapter minions :). PEACE!!!!