Chapter 24

Hailey's Pov

"Hey my babies" I said playfully as I walked inside the twin's room to see them with Jordan, Crystal, Rose, laying down on the floor, fully watching Ben 10.

"Aww, they're so adorable!!" Alice beemed at the sight. "So where's Nessie??" I asked as we both made our way back downstairs.

"Edward said that Bella couldn't take it by looking at Nessie's face. Jacob insisted that he brought her here and they are now currently in the living room playing" I nodded with a smile and helped her down the stairs.

"Jasper, arent you and Alice suppose to be heading down to my mum's place??" I asked him as I see him stuffing food in his mouth alongside Emmet and the other boys.

"Ohh your mum called saying that she and I should probably head down there tomorrow" I nodded and then sit down beside Sam who's busy eating and I just chuckled.

"I wonder if they're really our husbands or not" I laughed at what Rosalie said. The rest of the boys are off to do whatever they want, while the onss who haven't left the table and are still stuffing food in the I mouths are Jasper, Emmet, Vincent and Sam.

"Babe. That's enough" I said playfully as I grab the tray of chickens and they all whined.

"You guys there's gonna be dessert soon. We'll be making your favourites" That seem to snap them out of eating.

"Wait like you'll make my strawberry vanilla icecream??" Rosalie nodded at what Emmet asked.

"Now, if youre all gentlemen. Please wash all the dishes and go play with your kids" They all nodded and then did what I said.

"Mummy!!" I turned my head when I see Crystal running down the stairs. "Whats wrong sweetie??" I asked with concern.

"Ohh Brian has poop in his diapers and Annie accidentally took you phone and called someone" I just chuckled and then walked off up the stairs.

"Ok kiddo" I said as I picked up Brian and changed him out of his diaper.

I decided to help the others feed their kids and well, lets just say that a big mess was made and we had to make our husbands clean them up.

"Babe, this is not fair!!" Emmet complained as Rose placed more plates in the sink while hes washing the dishes.

"Ah uh" She said with a smile and walked off. "Babe" Sam whines as I hand him the table cloth to wipe the table. "Sorry babe. You and the guys were busy eating" I said teasingly and then placed a kiss on his cheek.

---------------------------
Crystal's Pov (yeiii!!)

After watching cartoons with my sister, brother and cousins. I then went off to the woods. Mum always lets me go since she said that there's a shield around the area that keeps us safe from bad guys.

Mummy also said that if I cross the shield, something will pull me back into safety and that already happened.

I love the woods, it's peaceful and beautiful. I love that I can make flowers grow. Mummy said that its one of my powers.

I flutter may wings and then fly off towards the woods. "Hello there" I greeted a baby deer. Mummy told me that she can understand what animals say. I asked her if I can also but she said when youre a tad older then some of my powers will be triggered.

I then fly up the tree near the shield and looked across the treaty line. I miss Nessie, she hasn't been visiting to a couple days now and I miss her.

Daddy said that Nessie looks like one of Mummy's really close friends named Annie, short form for Anna-lisse. He even told me how Auntie Annie killed herself because of her sister Bella, her mum, step dad and her real dad and also because of Jake.