Chapter 19

Vincent's Pov

"Your majesty!!" I perked up from reading one of the books I took from I took from Hailey. "What is it???" I asked the guard. I am currently at my father's kingdom while hes with my mother underwater at Oceana.

"Your wife, is about to give birth" I throw the book somewhere and then rushed off on full speed flying to where my wife Catherine is.

"Vincent!!!!" I heard her yell. Oh no. This cant be good. I walked into the room "Coming love!" I said knowing full well that she'll hear me.

I saw a couple of other maids who had been working with us for thousands of years knowing how to help a hybrid like my wife herself how to push the baby out.

"Ahhh!!" She screamed. I went to her side and held her hand. "Ok M'lady one the count of one to three. You'll have to push" Cathy nodded while panting. "1,2,3!" She screams as she pushed hard.

"Ohh ohh. I see the head. Come on M'lady 1, 2 and push!" Cathy continue to scream and on second thing is that she'll nearly crushed my hand. I tried to suppress a smile but couldn't because of Cathy  crushing my hands.

"Ok, remember. Deep breathes. One last push M'lady 1,2 and 3" , "Ahhhhh!!!!" Cathy screamed and then stopped and we both hear a baby crying.

I smiled at Cathy, placing a kiss on her lips with a smile. "You did great love" She smiled and then the maids had to clean her up.

"Ma lord , you have a baby girl" Lucy who's alot older than me said with a smile as she held the baby to me. I looked at the baby and then cried tears of joy. Cathy never wanted to tell me about the baby's gender. Saying that it must be a surprise for me.

I looked at the baby and surprisingly, she has fairy wings. "Ma lord." I turned back to Lucy.

"M'lady's healing. Unfortunately, the baby's wings accidentally left some cuts from M'lady's womb. But she's healing fast and we are giving her some food" I nodded with a smile and she went off.

I looked at the little baby in my arms and walk to my wife who's busy stuffing food in her mouth.

"Hey love" She smiled and then continue to eat. "What shall we name her??". I asked as she finished eating.

"How about Rosè Esmeralda Alice Hailey Dawn??" She asked and I smiled as she used her sister's names and adoptive mother's name along with my baby sister's name.

"I think that's lovely." She smiled and then patted the space beside her, indicating for me to sit down beside her. As I did, little Rosè starts crying.
"Ooh, she's hungry" I stated with a chuckle.

"Hey, quit staring." She said knocking me off of my daze while staring at her breast. "Hey come on. Me and little Rosè are sharing aren't we??" I asked with a smug look on my face.

"Shush!!" She scolded me playfully as she hits me on the arm. "Seems like you have to be patient for while" Ah winked and I groan. Knowing that Im not gonna have sex with her for a while and Im not liking it. I guess I'll just have to depend on my hands now.

_____________________________________________________
Hailey's Pov

"What??!!" I asked loudly through the phone on the line with my brother Vincent. "Yes, she's already given birth. We'll be visiting you soon." Vince said and I just growled down the phone. "Hey!! No need to be growling at me sister. I didn't know that she's gonna be giving birth this soon." He stated with laughter.

"Anyways, how are you??" He asked. "Yeah, I mean. When youre pregnant with a hybrid baby, you get to eat alot." I stated while chuckling. "Anyways, I have to go. Ive got to go drop little Crystal off at her first day in school." I said as I snapped my fingers making Crystal's lunch.

"Ok say hi to her for me. Love you sister." , "Love you too ya dork" I smiled and hung up. Ya see, Crystal has just turned 1 afew days ago and now is her first day at school. Its a different kind of school, she's gonna be going to one of my uncle's school to supernaturals or anyone with powers.

Imagine this, my father came and gave Crystal the gift to have fairy wings. Theres hardly any fairies going to that school now adays.

"Crystal! We're gonna be late to your first day in school!" I shouted. "Coming mummy!" She said back and I see her flying down the stairs in the air. "Baby, what have I top you about flying in the house" I playfully scold her and she just gave me her bunny smile.

"Babe!! Your car is here!" I heard Sam yelled. "Come on." I said holding onto Crystal's hand and led her to the waiting vehicle outside our house.

"Where to your highness??" The driver asked. "Flinwood School please" He nodded and then the car starts to lift off the ground. "WO!!" Crystal squealed as she looks outside.

"Mummy,! We're flying!!" She yelled while giggling. I just laughed and then placed a kiss on her forehead. 

As we reached the school, we went straight to the office.

"Yes??" A lady said boringly while looking at her computer. "If youre here for late pass, please get them from Mrs Crow" She said again.

"Umm actually. Miss, I have a child who's just joining this school and I would love to fill in some forms" I said. "Liste- Ah. Aaa-h your highness. Im so sorry" She said while looking down.

"Its alright" I said with a smile. "What class is she in??" The lady asked as she points at Crystal who's just floating beside me while looking at her book. She reads some books but mostly are ABC books and others.

"Ohh she's in Class 1." I said and she nodded then gave me sim papers. "Here, write her full name and sign here. Then We'll take care of her from here."

After filling in the forms. I walked with Crystal and the lady to Crystal's class.

"Ok baby." I said as she floats in front of me of my height. "You have to be good girl go mummy. Yes??" She nodded with a gummy smile. "Listen to the teachers and perfects of this school. Ok??" She nodded again.

"If anything seriously bad happens. You remember the telepathy we practised??" She nodded again. "Shout to me mentally. Now when you come home. Mummy's gonna make you some snacks and all ok??" She nodded again and squealed while flying around me.

"Im gonna go ok baby." She nodded and then wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me. "I love you mummy" She said. I smiled and then placed a kiss on her cheek.

"If someone bad bullies you. Make sure to use..." Her eyes widen and excitement is visible in them and she had her head bobbing up and down.

"I love you too baby. Bye" She waved and then followed the lady inside the class.

"Need a ride sis??" I turned my head and see Damon. "Damon!!" I squealed as I hug him. "How are you??" I asked.
"Well, just came to drop off little Kara. Ryn's at home. What about you??" He asked and we both got into his car.

"I have to drop of my little girl." I stated.

____________________________________________________
Catherine finally gave birth to little Rosè Esmeralda Alice Hailey Dawn!! Meanwhile Vincent is gonna be having the worst times of the year😂😂

Also little Crystal's gone big and off to school!!.

The name of the school is Flinwood School. Its a school for all supernatural beings.

I made up the name😂😂😁

Anyways, hope you guys like this chapter. Make sure to vote and ala Im thinking about having a sequel do tho book. Sorry to spoil😁😀

Im also gonna be making another book which includes anime's😂😂🤣🤣😃.

Love you lots😘💋💓