Chapter 18

Hailey's Pov

After the little fiasco last night. I was shocked. Why.? Because I haven't heard of a human being pregnant with a vampire and the last time that happened, it was like a hundred and something  years ago. The dude by the name of nahhh. Whatever, I dont even know his name.

Who cares?? I dont.

I haven't exactly top Sam about that Vampire human hybrid being a friend, he was just a friend and that's how I forgot his name.

We are currently having a pack meeting along with the Mccarties, Hales and Cullens but Edward and Bella are in their house.

"How are we be able to know about their baby??" Rosalie asked while stroking her baby bump. Our babies are growing fast because they're hybrids.

"How many weeks is she??" I asked Carlilse. "She's only 2 or something weeks buy we don't know what's in her. Its gonna be a human vampire baby. Lucky for you guys, youre other hybrids. She's just human" He said.

"A naive human" Rosalie muttered and we chuckled at her.

"Maybe I can go check on her??" I asked and all their eyes widens. "Ohh no honey. Remember, shes the reason we have to fight for her, she's the reason Annie died and she's the reason for many more" Esme stated.

"Ok fine. Incase ya know, all she needs is human blood" I stated as I walked iff to the kitchen and made myself some sandwiches.

After the whole times with the others. I then decided to head off and check on Crystal and see how she's doing. ..

"Babe, where are ya going??" Sam asked as I finished having my shower. "Im just going to check on Crystal. You know, coz I really miss her" I said with a pout. I really do miss Crystal being my baby. But I just hate to see Sue being sad that she cant have babies anymore. And yes, that's why she wanted to adopt Crystal.

"How about we go visit" He said with a smile and that had my head bobbing up and down.

Little Crystal meant everything to us, Sue is little Crystal's grandma to be exactly with that. She just wanted another daughter and sometimes, I just wish she didn't adopt Crystal.

"Hey, dont frown. Itll ruin that beautiful face." Sam stated as I stood in the mirror, checking my sundress and had a frown on my face.

"I miss her too babe. We just have to let it go now." He stated and then placed a kiss on my lips. "Anyways, lets go." He said with a smile and led me to the car, not forgetting to lock every door.

As we reached Charlie's house since that's where Sy is currently staying. Plus, how would Seth think of little Crystal now that his mum adopted her.

I then felt an uneasy feeling from within my belly. "Sam, something's wrong" I stated as we stood outside the door. "Why whats wrong??" He asked but I shush him so that I can concentrate on whats happening inside.

"What do you mean?!!" Sue asked angrily. "Wheres Crystal?!! What have you done with her?!!" She asked Charlie while crying.

"I don't know-" Sue cut him off by slapping him. "Wheres the baby Charlie or else Im gonna go tell Hailey about you taking her without my permission and gave her to your daughter and husband."

"Edward came in the morning saying that Hailey said that he had to take little Crystal down at the res. Seth has been with Leah recently and I still haven't heard of Edward." He explained.

I didn't wanna listen to any of it so I just walked right inside the house and straight to Charlie. "Where the hell is my baby?!!" I asked him angrily as I had one hand around his throat.