Chapter 15

Hailey's Pov

"So, youre telling me that the bitch on the other side of the place invited us to her wedding??" Leah asked with disbelief. "More like her funeral but the theme for it is white." I said while chuckling since Grace's boy gave us a letter from the one and only

Isabella Swan

Soon to be Cullen. Well alot has happened these past days. Brie has been going out on dates with my brother Hansel and well lets just say that she's his mate and hes her mate. Yeah, so touchy.

Also, Im pregnant with twins and Sam doesn't know. Im gonna be surprising him on his birthday which is like in two days time. Bella's wedding/funeral is tomorrow. The only ones from the Res who are going are: Jake's dad Billy and his wife Quinn who happens to be Sue's bestfriend. Along with Sue of course who happens to be Charlie's girlfriend. Im glad that old man is over Reneè. I mean, she's a total bitch.

"Babe, Sue begged me to beg you for you to go to the wedding with Crystal" Sam said as he plops himself on the bed while Im folding clothes.

"Babe, you know how much I hate that girl along with Edmund." I said with a light glare on my face. Gosh, blame that to the pregnancy hormones.

Ohh you might be wondering like how doesnt Sam hear the heartbeats of the twins in me. That's because I made sure to hide their heart beats and make it seem like its mine only.

"Please, at least keep an eye out on the Elders." He begged. Fuck those darn puppy eyes.

"Uhh!! As much as I dont want to. Fine. I'll go." I said and then stuffed the folded clothes in the drawers. I walked over to our closet. Xavier and Leah are looking after Crystal well because they insisted.

I walked inside the closet and look for a dress. Aha! Found it. Its a white thin strap dress that reach my knees. "Ohh no, that's too revealing!" Sam whined as I check myself out in front of the mirror.

"Hey, youre the one who actually begged me to go to this funeral thing. Be happy that Im doing this for you." I stated then changed back into what I was wearing before the dress.

"Is it just me or are you gaining weight" Sam said as I started making dinner. The rest of the pack members are actually free now...well like they've got nothing to do and all. No patrols I mean.

We're only having a family dinner like only me, Sam, Crystal, Cathy, Leah, Vincent and Xavier. Ohh heres what happened to Jake. Hes finally out of his misery but nothing will refill the whole that was being made by our Beloved Annie.

Charlie decided that he'll report about the abuse but then again. Whats the use of making those who abused her go to jail if the victim already died.

Also Brie is in the underwater kingdom where Hansel spends his time mostly at because he cant wait for the baby which is in my mum to be born. I mean, he hadn't found his mate in like a thousand years. Hes loyal. Never had slept with a women.

Ok so lets talk about my siblings. Theres Vincent, he used to be a man-whore back in between my mum and dad's kingdom. It all changed the day he met Catherine. They're already married and are expecting a child soon. Isaac the charming one, always flirts with ladies and all but never hurt a lady's feelings. Hansel the loyal who's with Brie now. Damon who's married to his mate who happens to be a mermaid by the name of Ryn yeah she's a siren. John the preacher who always talks about love and all but hasn't found his mate yet. The one who's one year older than me is non other than Carlos, officially married like 50 years ago and had 3 kids. Hes married to a fae.

You should've seen the look on my grandma's face when she knew one of her grandson who's a fairy is married to one of the fae. One of my grandma's kind.