Chapter 21

Edward's Pov

"Edward" I looked at Carlisle and Esme who stood at the door. I noticed that they have heart beats. How??.

"Come downstairs and we'll talk." I nodded and placed the cup of human blood on the night stand and placed a kiss on Bella's forehead and baby bump.

As I walked down the stairs, I start to hear plenty heartbeats. I couldn't read minds anymore after the stunt I pulled. I was shocked to see the others sitting and are drinking tea. More shocked to see Rosalie looking pregnant and Alice who's baby bump is abit big but Rosalie's is bigger. What in the world happened??

"Come sit." I then sit on th3 chair in front of Carlisle and waited for him to speak. I can't believe that Im here struggling to help Bella out with her pregnant while they have all the fun in the world.

"We know about what happened to Hailey's daughter" Esme said and from the sound of it. She sounds disappointed. "Why Edward?? Why a little baby when theres animals roaming around the forest." She said calmly.

"BECAUSE SHE TOOK YOU GUYS AWAY FROM ME!! I NO LONGER AM A FAMILY TO YOU!! IM HERE STRUGGLING WITH BELLA AND HER BEING PREGNANT WHILE YOU GUYS HAVE FUN!!" I yelled and then am being thrown to the wall by an unseen force.

"Babe, Calm down" Emmet said to Rosalie who's glaring right at me. I heard from someone that a pregnant woman is an angry one.

"Ohh so, you thought that she took us from you??" She scoffed and then walked to me. "Listen Edward, I stopped seeing you as family the day you broke my sister's heart. Im really happy now for Cathy since she's married to someone who gives her attention and love and also have a baby of own." She paused.

"Vincent was so great to Cathy. He didn't choose anything other than his wife and child. He never chooses some other whore instead of his mate. Ohh and then funny part is that you actually think she took us from you" She starts laughing.

"She didn't took us. We went on our own after she told us about her offers. I never wanted the life of a vampire but then she solved it." She stated. And am still in shock.

"What matters Edward is that the baby you took to drain blood from is just a little baby. She's half wolf, half human!!" Alice yelled.

"We're actually here to help you with Bella. The pack won't attack because Hailey and her brothers have known a vampire hybrid. Half mortal, half immortal" Carlisle said and then hands me a bag of blood bags.

"These are blood bags that I took from the hospital. Give them to her" I nodded and then took the bag and went off to Bella.

"What happened??" She asked as I refill her cup. "Ohh its nothing. The rest of the family are here to help me out" She nodded and then starts to drink the blood.

After that, Alice and Esme came and help her use the bathroom and to take a shower. Im really greatful. Hailey didn't took them from me but they left on their own accords. Saying Hailey will make them feel human again.

Now I see, Rosalie's pregnant and is being able to eat and be human alongside the others. They never wanted this life, Carlisle changed us at the first place. But I still wanna remain as a vampire because Bella is gonna be one.

------------------------
Hailey's Pov

"Hey there Annie" I said as I looked at my baby girl who's wide awake and is gurgling away. I still remembered what Annie wrote on her letter.

Name one baby after her or if its a boy name him Brian. That's exactly what I did.

My baby girl's name is Annie Leila Dawn Uley.