Chapter 11

Hailey's Pov

I still cant believe that Annie's gone. Im still mourning since the day she killed herself.

I am dressed in this (👆🏻), my hair is in a messy bun and I didn't even both her to put make up on. Who needs on anyway.

"Im always here babe" Sam said as he wraps his arms around my waist, as I stand in front if the mirror.

"I still cant believe she's gone." I said as I face him and hugged him. "Don't cry so much babe. She'll never liked it if you cry" Sam said as he rub circles on my back. I pull away and sighed, wiping the tears. "You're right" I said with a chuckle and then head off and change Crystal into her black baby dress.

After the funeral, the only blood relative of Annie that came is Charlie. He thought it was best if Reneè and Phil came but I said no. I mean, he had seen all those stuff that they had done to Annie.

"Mama" Crystal said as she made grabby hands at me since she's in Sam's arms eating a cupcake with a face covered in chocolate.

I chuckle and then took her from Sam. "Oh baby. Lets not eat too much cupcake now" She just gurgled as if she's replying and I just nodded my head as if I understand.

"Im sorry Hailey" Charlie said as he hug me, the funeral is finally over but we didn't plan on burying her yet. I will be doing this my way. That us to take her body to the depth of the sea and change her body into shimmering lights underwater.

I got dressed in my off shoulder blue crop top and a pair of white shorts then let my hair down loose. "Come on guys. Lets go" Sam's voice sounded through the silent house.

I walked downstairs barefoot and saw all the boys waiting with a broken looking Jake. Great! Hes finally gonna feel how Annie feels.

"Lets go" I said quietly as I look at a lifeless Annie dressed in a pair of white dress that clings onto her, her hair loose in wavy curls and has small shells in them. She looks so peaceful. We didn't take Crystal since shes already asleep while I was getting ready and I hand her over to Sue.

As we all reached the beach, no one in sight and all the boys around me. "Ok guys" I paused as I sit down on the sand and Sam handed me Annie. "Say your goodbyes" I whispered as a tear escaped from my eyes.

All the boys were crying as they hugged the lifeless girl in my arms as they said their goodbyes. I didn't want Jake to say something. This is all his fault in the first place..

I made my wings appear, along with my purple tail, my hair changed color to purple as well. That's the color of my hair when I turn into a mermaid.

"Lets go Leah" I said as I pass her a shell necklace. She got in the water and then changed into a mermaid after saying she wished to be a mermaid.

"We'll be back" All the boys nodded and then I got in the water. I then swim beside Leah and we both start swimming to the depth of the sea. "Lilly, theres a killer whale coming towards us" Leah said with fear hinted in her voice. "Relax Lele, that's Ollie" The Orca then swim to my side and then I place my forehead against hers.

"Hello there old friend." See the thing is, I understand animals. All kind. "We're heading down to where Grumpy is." Ollie nodded her head and then swim off then me and Leave continue our journey.

"Who's Grumpy??" Leah asked as I intertwined our hands since its starting to get dark coz we're almost at the depth.

"Hes an old friend of mine. People thought megladons have been extinct. They haven't, well theres a last one and I had to keep him safe. Creating a invisible shield in case of submarines. Made food to appear for him everyday." The looks on Leah's face said that she's scared.