Chapter 2

Hailey's Pov

I felt great, knowing that Victoria is gone for good this time. No need for her to make my boys have a headache again. I am currently making breakfast for the guys since Sam is still asleep after our whole love making last night.

"So, hows Jacob??" I asked Embry who's sitting in between Jared and Paul. They don't patrol much for now since the Cullens are well long gone before Victoria chick died as well as herself afterwards.

"He's still hanging out with Bella." He said with a sigh. I am disappointed in Jake though. He's suppose to be the alpha of this pack but then again he refuse to, then went off and told Bella about the Quilete tribe legends. I don't phase since I am already a supernatural being. My father however phased while we were still in LA. My mum wasn't shock about it.

You're probably wondering where my parents are, they are still at LA with my two other older brothers who didn't want to move away from them since theyre both Mama's boys.

Yeah, they're older than me. Both twins to be exact.

"Hey honey" I heard Sam whisper as he had his arms wrapped around my waist and head head on my shoulder.
I was just finishing up with the waffles and turned and see that all the boys are gone and all their plates are in the sinks.

"Hey baby" I said as I kiss his cheek. "What??" I asked as I saw Sam giving me a stern look. "Where's my morning kisses??" He asked with a pout. "Ok, wait." I place the plates full of waffles beside the eggs and bacons then wrap my arms around his neck and smash my lips with his.

I quickly pull away since he was about to carry me up the room. He's always kinky whenever we make out deeply. He groan as he lean his forehead against mine and then pout again. "Come on. Lets eat." I said as I drag him to sit down. "But Im not hungry for that" I gave him a stern look and then burst out laughing.

"Babe, I thought last night was enough for you." I said as we both start eating. "Yeah, but but not enough." He said while chewing his food. God, he's suck a guy. I slap his hands "Eat with your mouth closed" I said and wiped the syrup beside his mouth.

After we cleaned up, he head off for patrol and made me made a protection shield around the house in case of vampires and all. I still remembered the day Sam imprinted on me.

"Hailey, ma said for you to come downstairs for dinner. My big cousin is coming over." Leah, my best friend said as she walks into her guest room, since Im staying over at her place for two months.

"But Im tired" I said through the pillow. "Ohh no you don't. Seth! Lets get this girl outta bed!" She yelled then I was being pulled out of bed.

"Mum, Hailey is being lazy again" Leah said as they both throw me on the couch in their living room. "Now now, Leah." She said with a chuckle. "And what happen to you??" She asked. Ohh right, my hair looks like a mess, my eyes are puffy and red and I look like shit. Lets just say: I've been watching Titanic last night. It just gets to me all the time.

"She's been watching Titanic...again" Seth said as he jumps on my back. He doesn't even seem to be heavy...well since hes not.

When dinner time comes, I was all freshened up since Sue said that her nephew and some other dudes are coming over for dinner. Hmm, must be a family reunion or something.

I am dressed in a pair of black long pants with a pair of a white off shoulder shirt. I dont even bother to cover my tattoos up, who cares.

I walk downstairs barefoot, while combing through my hair since its long. "So we have a guest if ours as well. Leah's best friend" Sue said as I got downstairs and well...lets just say..I look messed up.