Chapter 20

Sam's Pov

"Hey man. Whats up??" The rest of the boys well actually the pack along with the Mccarties, Hales and Cullens are joining us for dinner.

"Babe, I thought I told you to not lift the stuff up" I playfully scolded my wife who's carrying a tray of chicken nuggets to the dinning table.

"And I thought I told you to grab the jugs of orange juice and apple juices to the table" She said in return. She looks like a whale but she's a beautiful whale.

"Hailey!! I told you to not lift heavy stuff!" Cathy scolded my wife playfully. She's with us as well as her husband, Brie and her boyfriend as well.

"She's right sis. I mean, you do look like a whale- Ahh!! A beautiful whale." Hansel said in defence as Hailey glared at him. I know that one of her powers is that if she glare too much, it'll kill the person she glared at.

"Ok enough" Hailey's biological dad said as he walks and hugs his daughter. Hailey's mum has already given birth to Hailey's little sister, Aubrey. They named her that because of her main gift which she can make it snow and also because one of Halley's mum's bestfriend. Who passed years ago and she's human.

"Hey!! Why are you on her side??" Francis whined as his mum and dad sided with his sister. "Because son. She's pregnant with my new grandchildren and also because she's been stressed out alot and you know what your mother always say??" He paused and then Vincent continued for him. "Stress is never good for the baby and the mother" He said knowingly.

"And that's why I love all my children" Hailey's mum said as she hugs all her children all together.

As everyone starts to eat their snacks while doing whatever they want in the kitchen. Hailey is busy feeding and also having a baby talk with Crystal about the babies, I smiled at the sight.

As Hailey stood up, she walked off to the kitchen and then Crystal jumped on my lap. "Hey daddy" She said with a bunny smile. "Hey baby. Whats got you all smiling??" I asked her with a smile. "Im vewy happy to be a big sistew!!" She cheered.

"Do you want daddy to refill your ice cream??" I asked her as she starts drawing. "Yes pwease daddy." She said again. As I walked to the kitchen, I felt something wet beneath my feet. I looked down and see some water. "Hmm, who spilled water" I muttered to myself. "Hey babe" I greeted my wife who's filling up bowls of icecreams.

"Hey" She replied, still not looking at me then all of a sudden she gasped as she holds onto the bottom of her baby bump and looked at me. "Babe, I think my water just broke" She said in a whisper and then liquids pour from under her.

"Sam!! My fucking water broke!!" She yelled and then I carried her while everyone came and check on her.

An unfamiliar lady with three others showed up as I reached our bedroom. "Dont worry bro. They're maids from our dad's kingdom. They're the ones who helped women like my sister herself give birth." Francis said.

"Why?? I thought we should take her to the hospital or something" I said as I laid a screaming Hailey on the bed and the ladies went straight to work.

"Well you see when a fairy or fairy hybrid is about to give birth to their babies. Their babies tend to have the I wings, it'll hurt for the woman giving birth because the baby's wings will accidentally leave some cuts or slices inside the womb while she's pushing. Fairy wings have sharp edges." He explained and that left my eyes wide open.

"Sam!!!" I heard Hailey yell from the inside. "Go on Sam, woman giving birth tend to shout because they're in pain" John said as he and his other brothers came up the stairs.

"Remember to smile when youre hand is being crush!!" I went pale at what Vincent and Damon said while they chuckle. "They relax. You'll heal" Isaac said.

I went inside the room and sit beside the bed. "Hey babe. Just keep breathing" She nodded and then start breathing. "Ok M'lady. Just one last push. 1,2 and push!!" Hailey screamed really loud and I start to groan in pain as she wrapped her hand around my left one.

"AHHHH!!!" Hailey screamed out and then stops, taking deep breathes. We all looked at the lady who's holding a baby who's covered up in a blanket while crying. Also another lady who's holding another baby, covered up in a blanket and is just staring at me and Hailey.

"Congratulations M'lady. You have twins: a boy and a girl." The lady said and they handed me and John?? Who I didn't know that is standing beside me. "What about Hailey??" I asked as he ushered us out the room with babies in our hands.

"Ohh dont worry bro. They're just cleaning her up and will be giving her some food" I nodded and then looked at my babies in my arms. I start crying tears of joy.

"Daddy!! Daddy!!" I heard Crystal yelling as I heard her run up the stairs. "Sam you could go in now" I nodded and then walked inside the room to see my Hailey busy stuffing food in her mouth. "Aww!! My babies" She squealed as she saw me.

"Mummy!! Daddy!!" Crystal tuns inside the room and then gasped. "My wittle bwothew and sistew!!" She squealed and then starts jumping up and down. She then jumps onto the bed and sit in front of Hailey and me.

"Can I hold one?? Pwease" She asked as she gives us those puppy eyes with a pout. Hailey smiled and placed a kiss on her nose. We placed the babies in her arms and she just squealed and starts kissing both babies in their faces.

"Mama!! They have wing!!" She said excitingly. Im totally shocked to see my new born babies starting to fly. "Umm, babe. Are they suppose to do that??" I asked my wife who chuckled at my reaction.

"Yeah, when fairy babies are born. They'll look like a month old. That's what I learned from my mum's and also they intend to voluntarily flutters their wings." She explained and we both just enjoy the sight in front us.

Our babies flying and are playing with each other.

"I love you" I said to Hailey as I looked at her. Both babies are asleep now but Crystal didn't wanna leave them. Sibling mode on.

"And I love you" She said back and then we both lock lips. "Ahem!!" We both pull away and looked at the do to see the pack and Hailey's family standing there.

"Aww!! Look at them"  Catherine said as she watched my little babies sleep.

Lets just say that Im very very happy that I have a great pack, a beautiful hybrid wife, an older daughter and two new born children and others who I call friends.

________________________________________________________
AAAAANNNNNNDDDD 😂🤣. Its done!!. Chapter 20 done.

I hope you guys like it. You guy's reads and votes meant the world to me.

Love you lots😘💋💓