And So They Met Again

Denki's POV

So I'd gotten caught. It could have been worse, he could have written me off as a crazy teenager looking for trouble. But, if being in the hero course has taught me anything it's Never give up in doing what's right.

After Eraser-Head yelled for us to go, we went through the buildings one by one. We rounded up any goons on the premises. Not finding Shinso or the inner circle of the league anywhere. We finally got to the last door. This had to be it. This had to be where they were because if it wasn't then it would all be over. Everything would have been a waste.

All Might ran at the door and burst it open, "I am Here!" he cried. Behind the wall was Dabi, Kurogiri and Shigaraki. Dabi flamed up and smiling like a caged feral animal. Shigaraki was pretty much foaming at the mouth. Kurogiri didn't have a face, he was all that weird black mist.

Sometimes it was hard to remember these were humans, with thoughts and feelings and lives. Not killing machines bent on revenge, but people who had been through trauma and chose the wrong path. We had to take a small villain psychology class in UA The TV showed they were watching Rapunzel. The kids movie, and they were in what looked to be pajamas. My heart panged for them.

Then they lunged at us. All that other stuff got forgotten as Eraserhead sidestepped in front of me. Trying to take the brunt of any force thrown our way. I sparked up as Kurogiri fazed past him towards me. Sensing that I was the most vulnerable here but Eraser-Head prepared for that. He wrapped his scarf around him, yanking him back.

I jumped forward grabbing Kurogiri's mask and shocking it off of him, also knocking him out. Eraserhead smiled at me. The best encouragement he'll give. A stray shot of fire came between us and I remembered we were in a battle. My hair was a little singed. I looked over to All Might, who was battling Shigaraki. He was struggling because how can you fight someone who you can't let touch you at all. Eraserhead seemed to realize the problem with that and ran over to attempt to help tie him up.

I noticed a flash of movement outside and I realized it was Twice and a tied up Shinso. I ran out there, I needed to get to him. Dabi noticed too and hurled his blue flames at me. I managed to dodge in time. My jacket caught fire and I had to ditch it. In doing so I burnt my back and hands a little. Nothing too bad.

Shinso's POV

The last person I expected to burst out the door behind us was Denki Kaminari. But, that's who it was. A little scraped up and somewhat wet from the pouring rain but it was Denki. Beautiful Denki. He looked around frantic, before his eyes landed on me. We locked eyes, and his eyes flashed. With anger and with light. He was angry Twice was dragging me away. I was angry Twice was dragging me away, that I had gotten tied up and gagged, and that Denki was so close but I couldn't get to him.

The fight was starting to come outside and Twice had nowhere to run. He pulled us over to a giant electrical tower with cables coming out of it. Denki stalked over, but someone else got here first. Someone not one of us noticed. Shigaraki. He smiled and slammed his hand down on the entire leg of the tower. It didn't seem to happen fast, but the whole leg was gone in seconds. The cables, which had more protection and covering ended up exposed. Sparking in the rain.

The tower fell, All Might tried to stop it, or slow it's fall at least but it was too fast. Twice let go of me and lunged out of the way, a falling piece of sheet metal struck me and held me down. I couldn't get out because of the binds on my wrist and ankles. I couldn't even wiggle out. The exposed wires were too close to me and a large puddle of water. I lost my gag in the fall and cried out. My dad was fighting Dabi, winning but only by a little. Shigaraki had joined him. Twice fled the scene, most likely packing stuff up to escape with when it was time to go.

Denki was running over before I could blink. He tried lifting the metal up but it was too heavy. I stuck and he couldn't do anything. He looked at the wires, and the water, and then me. He was planning something stupid.