Alien Queen and Uravity Checking In

Mina's POV

Uraraka and I raced along the river's edge. The place we were going to check out was a small abandoned warehouse by the river docks. It was about two miles from the school so we we're the closest. Denki picked this one for us because of the water and because Uraraka's girlfriend is sick in the dorms.

It was big enough for a villain's hideout if needed. But a very cramped one. There was only two big exits in case of an emergency so this couldn't be the best location. But since it was so close to the school and where the initial kidnapping took place it made it on the list.

We arrived and hid, Uraraka pulled out a radio device we snatched from the Hero support classroom. Bad for future hero's to steal, I know. But we needed it. If we got caught and the police took our phones for evidence we can't have any messages incriminating us.

We radioed in to let them know we were safe and in position.

"This is Uravity and Alien Queen reporting in. We're on site. No movement or lights so far. We'll radio in again once we're done scouting" Uraraka said into the speaker. We got a small batch of blips, letting us know they all heard.

From around the corner we heard a couple of bins fall over ad some glass shatter. I threw my arm out and centered my other hand on my palm to direct the acid blast at anyone if needed. Uraraka whipped out a small knife. Wow this girl is cool.

Tsuyu is a lucky gal. She would have been here too except she has a cold. I know Uraraka wanted to take care of her girlfriend but she knew Denki needed help more right now. I respect her so much...

"Who's there?" Uraraka demanded.

All we got in response was a small "Mew".

"A kitty!!!" I squealed. It poked it's tiny head out from the boxes that fell on top of it. Uraraka lifted the boxes off expecting it to skitter away, but it stayed and licked its paw. There was a small bit of blood on the glass surrounding it.

"Oh poor thing must have gotten hurt." She said, lifting it up after making sure it wasn't scared. I pulled a small bit of fabric off my shirt. It was old anyways... and handed it to her. She used it to wrap up her paw and make sure the bleeding stopped. This was one well behaved cat.

I sneezed and sniffed. I love cats but they make my allergies go berserk. My mom got me one when I was little, we kept her for a little over a month before giving her to out neighbor. I was heart broken.

She nodded seeming to understand without me explaining, what was wrong.

"You know who would love you? Shinso would. Oh yes he would." She whispered to the content kitty. She stroked his head and I reached out and did the same. She placed her in the satchel she took with us. She was right. When we get Shinso back, this kitty will be a great welcome back present. We'll all help keep her away from Iida and the teachers.

Uraraka's POV

After putting that sweet little kitty in my satchel, we crossed the dark street to the building. There were no windows on the first floor, except for a couple closet windows. Weird design for a building. so we had to go up. I floated Mina up to the roof, then myself. We crept over to the sky light and looked in.

It was empty and dark. No machinery, no rooms, no anything. It's a dull abandoned building. This couldn't be where Shinso was being kept. But, then we both heard a crash and noticed in a tiny bit of light in the far corner, coming from a closer or something.

We needed to check it out and leave no stone unturned. If they were keeping Shinso here, we couldn't take any chances. There didn't seem to be a basement, we checked for any outside accesses, but there were none.

"Mina, can you melt this lock." I asked, pointing to the roof door. She smirked at me like I was dumb, and let out a small snicker. She melted it. "Perfect as always!" She said, flipping her hair.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I responded, rolling my eyes. She always feels the need to mess with me. But we were friends so it's okay. We went down the three flights of stairs and found our way over to where the light was shining under a door. We looked at each other. And nodded knowing what we needed to do.

I twisted the door handle, showing it's locked. She stood in front of it, prepared to melt it down. I stood beside the door knife out. I tightened the satchel in case things got hairy in there. I had to protect Shinso's new pet.

I gave the all clear, and she shot out acid, then kicked down the door. I whirled and was ready, but to our surprise it was empty except for a flashlight shining. There was a shattered window nearby. No one was here but it looked like someone tried to get in and failed.

Someone was here, recently. They must have gotten spooked by something and left before we found them.

I sighed. Shinso wasn't here. What we're we going to tell Denki. He's been so desperate to find him.

Mina pulled out the Radio to send out another message. "Alien Queen and Uravity reporting in. Shinso wasn't here but we did find a cat. Building was empty. Someone tried to break in while we were here but fled before we caught them. I doubt it was the League. Most likely a teenager looking for a place to get high." She said. A bunch of blips followed.

"Mina, what if we don't find him." I asked, sitting down. She sighed and looked at the sky. It was a beautiful night, despite all the horrible we we're going through the sky was beautiful.

"God, save the league if Denki finds them after this all. Shinso home safe or not." She whispered.

"Lets go home. Tsuyu's still sick, and Everyone else is still on their way to their sites." I said standing, and stretching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy's check it out. The girls POV's Shinso's gonna have a kitty and Tsuyuraraka is aluve and (sorta) well. 

Next is it gonna be Bakushima chapter or TodoDeku chapter? 

Also comment any question's you have guys. It'd be fun to have a Q and A chapter if y'all want.