To Find the Truth

Eri's POV

Something's wrong. Very wrong. Daddy left late at night. Way before I woke up in the morning. He almost never does that unless something very bad is happening or one of his students got hurt. Papa is on the verge of a breakdown. I know, because I've had quite a few in my life. Overhaul always referred to them as "breakdowns" or "Temper tantrums". I texted Brother to ask him if he knew what was wrong but he must not have been up yet cause he didn't even read it.

I know I'm a little young to have a phone. With both of my dads being pro hero's and UA teachers. Plus Shinso being an aspiring hero and a UA student I never know how long it will be until I see them again.

I started to get worried when it was noon the next day and Daddy wasn't back yet. Papa was being quiet, he wouldn't answer any of my questions. He was always on the phone too, talking in a hushed voice. Shinso never texted me back and that was strange.

I snuck into the living room while Papa was asleep in his room. The first time he's slept in a while. I turned TV fast and lowered the volume even faster. I turned it on to the news channel, if Daddy got hurt, or some place big got attacked, they'd show it here.

"UA Student Taken by League of Villains..."

That was the biggest headline of the day. But, that's all they said. No picture of the student. No news person at the school Talking to Daddy. Not even which class the student was in. They only announced that a UA student had gone missing.

My stomach dropped as much as it would if Overhaul returned and tried to take me back. It couldn't be Shinso, he has the coolest power ever! He could talk himself out of any dangerous situation... That's what he always told me then I would worry. It wasn't him... Daddy and Papa would have told me so..

But, Shinso hasn't texted me back. "He could have lost his phone!" I try to rationalize with myself. "You know he didn't." I argued back with myself.

I had to figure out what happened and the only person who will tell me that is Daddy.

I turn it off and make sure Papa's still sleeping. Which he is. I call LeMillion on my phone. It's in my favorites and right below him is Deku. I figured Deku would be stuck at school but LeMillion is on break until his powers return. He answers on the first ring.

"Hello Eri-chan, how are you today?" He says as bright and sunny as always. "LeMillion can you come get me, it's an emergency!" I said, trying to stay calm. I had to get to Daddy and make sure I was right in assuming it wasn't Shinso. He doesn't even hesitate. "Of course. Where are you." He asked, I could hear some rustling in the background. "I'm at home, Papa said it's okay for you to take me. He doesn't feel well so he's resting." I lie. I felt bad about lying to him but I'm sure LeMillion will understand once it's all said and done. I know Deku would do the same thing I'm doing now.

In fact I know Deku has done it before for Kacchan.

I grab some crayons and write out a short note. "Papa, I went with LeMillion. I have my phone and will be back after I talk to Daddy in person." At least that's what I tried to write. My handwriting and ability to write is worse than what it should be. But with Overhaul my one purpose was to supply blood, not learn to read and write. I'm thankful Daddy and Papa put me in school, I even have a class with Kouta!

I grab a jacket and wait outside for LeMillion to come. When he shows up he looks panicked.

"Eri-chan are you okay?!" I nod and smile. A sight that always puts him at ease. I pull out my phone and open up "Live 180" and click until I find where it says daddy is.

"LeMillion can you take me to 123 Road Street?" (Work with me guys) I asked. He nodded and picked me up. He put me on his shoulders.

"Why do you want to go there Eri-chan?" He asked, trying to get answers and make conversation.

"It's a surprise!" I said while shooting my arms up. He did the same. We walked and talked, and got there fast. It was a big building. A hero building. He put me down and scratched his head.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" He asked. I pulled my phone out again to double check and it showed Daddy right in the center of this building.

I nodded and walked in. I skipped past the secretaries desk. She was too busy to even look up, but I don't think she would have seen me anyways. LeMillion was looking around the lobby before noticing I was gone. I went to the biggest set of doors where I saw a hero I kinda recognized go in.

That had to be where Daddy was!

My phone buzzed and buzzed in my pocket. It was Papa calling. I couldn't risk answering and having his voice give me away. Daddy can hear his voice from anywhere. But, I guess that's the benefit of getting married to a voice hero. I snuck through the doors and closed them, trying not to make a sound. I turned around and realized two very important things.

Shinso's picture and information on a big screen in front of a large group of heroes (never a good sign)

And daddy in Scary mode while on the phone (most likely with Papa) looking right at me.

I chose to ignore the second point and focus on the most important realization. Shinso was the one that got kidnapped by the League of Villains.

"Daddy, Shinso got kidnapped and you didn't tell me?" I asked, keeping my voice low and my tears in check.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wassup guys!! I hope you enjoy this and didn't guess Eri's POV would be next. I tried to keep it a surprise. I even had my best friend guess! She didn't get it right lol so I guess I did good. 

Hope y'all are doing well! 

Love ya