Chapter 28.

2 Months later

Paige's POV

It's been 2 months and Dean & Renee are still buddies. Ugh it's making me sick!

They hang out all the time. At RAW, SmackDown, Main Event, Superstars, and even outside of work.

I know Renee said that she was over the whole me stealing Dean away from her situation but I still don't trust her.

"Hey babe." Dean says as he walks through the front door.

"Hey babe! Where were you?" I asks turning down the volume on the TV.

He tosses his keys on the coffee table and takes off his shoes. "At Renee's house." He answers as he walks over to me.

He was about to kiss my lips when I turned my head so that he kisses my cheek.

"You were at Renee's?" I ask while sitting up. "What were you guys doing?"

"Calm down. We were just chilling out." He asks while kicking his feet up on the coffee table.

"Dean...I don't think I want you hanging out with her anymore." I say.

He laughs. "You're joking right?" He asks.

"No I'm serious. I don't trust her and neither should you." I say sternly.

"Paige, I know you're my girlfriend and all but you can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with." He say while grabbing the remote and turning up the volume. "I don't really wanna have this argument with you right now." He says.

"It's not and argument." I say grabbing the remote and turning the TV completely off. "It's a discussion." I say.

He rolls his eyes " Well I'm going to hang out with her whether you like it or not. End of discussion." He says.

"Fine. Then why don't you go sleep at Renee's tonight because you're not sleeping with me." I say while getting up and pushing his feet off the coffee table to get through.

"Paige you're overreacting." He says while getting up and coming after me.

"I don't think I am. There's something off about her randomly trying to be friends with me again after what I did to her." I say walking into the room.

"Maybe she's just trying to forgive and forget." He says.

"Ugh! Men are so clueless! She's not trying to forgive and forget. She's trying to get revenge!" I yell frustrated.

"Renee's not that kind of girl. Okay I know her. She wouldn't do that." Dean says.

"Dean, why are you protecting her? She using you to get to me!" I say.

"Or maybe you're overthinking it! I'm not protecting her!" He yells.

"Don't yell at me!" I yell back.

"See I knew this would turn into an argument this is why I didn't want to talk to you about it!" He yells.

"This wouldn't have to be an argument if you would just trust your girlfriend!" I yell.

"No! Okay this is stupid! I'm out of here!" Dean says grabbing his keys and walking over to the door to put his shoes back on.

"Where do you think your going!?" I yell walking over to him.

"I'm getting away from you. Call me when you grow up!" He yells as he storms out of the house.

I flinch as he slams the door.

I can't believe him! I know I'm right! Renee is up to something and I'm gonna find out.

Short chapter I know. I'm sorry but I haven't updated in a while!! You guys should check out my new story "Bleeding Love". I'm working really hard on it. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'll probably update tomorrow. See ya!
{Sorry for any mistakes or typos}

~GhettoXXXFab