Chapter 16.

Dean's POV

I woke up in only my boxers with my arm around a body and Raven shaded hair in my face.
I smiled once I remembered what all went down yesterday.
I can't believe she's finally mine. I've never role anyone my true feelings for Paige. Ever. Not even Roman and Seth knew about it. It's sad that we have to hide our relationship for a while until I can find a way to tell Renee without truly breaking her heart.

I stayed in deep thought for a while until Paige wiggle a bit under me arm.
She woke up and turned around to me. As soon as we locked eyes I couldn't gel but smile.

"Good Morning, beautiful." I say as I lean in and kiss her.

"You think I'm beautiful?" She asks as she starts to blush.

"Stunning. Even with eye burgers and morning breath." I say jokingly.

"Shut up!" She yells while laughing and smacking my arm.
"So what are we doing today?" She asks while getting out of bed.

"Uhh. You see about that.. Paige we can't really do many things in public." I say trying not to sound so offensive.

"What do you mean?" She asks sounding hurt.

"Not that I don't want anyone to know about us it's just... Renee." I say

"I though you said you'll take care of it." She say crossing her arms with attitude.

"Paige please don't get mad. I just have to ease her into the breakup. You know? I can't just tell her I'm in love with someone else and just dump her." I say.

"So until you find the courage to tell her, from now on I'm just your side chick?" She asks getting angrier with her arms still crossed.

"No." I sigh and get up from the bed walking over to her. I take her hands and looks start aight into her eyes.
"Paige look, I don't want it to be this way either. I love you and I really want to be with you, but how would you feel in your boyfriend came up to you one day and said he was never in love with you and that there was someone else the dumps you?" I asks her.

She sighs and finally looks into my eyes.
"I wouldn't like it." She says.

"Right so we just have to sneak around for just a little while. Okay?" I say

"I guess." She says looking down again.

"Don't get sad" I say while lifting her head up to look in my eyes.
"Just because I'm with her, doesn't mean I don't love you. I love you." I say while smiling at her then kissing her passionately.

"Okay. I love you too." She says while smiling and kissing me back.

(The Next Day)
Paige's POV
Tonight is RAW and even though the still have me off TV, I still get to cheer on Dean.

I was walking down the hallway on my phone checking my Twitter. When all
Of a sudden, someone calls my name.

"Hey Paige!"

I look over and see Mark waving his hand signaling me to come into his office.

"Hey mark. What's up?" I ask

"Paige. We have some good news and some bad news."

"Uh oh." I say kinda nervous.

"The good news is, we have you scheduled for a match tonight." Mark say.

"Oh my gosh seriously!?" I yell excitedly.

"Yeah but the bad news is we might have you start jobbing for a while." He says looking scared for my reaction.

I'm slightly pissed because I haven't even been on the main roster for a year yet and I'm already jobbing. I mean how hard is it to find me a. New fucking storyline. Come one!

"Ugh seriously?" I asks

"Yes. But it's only for a little while. I promise." He says reassuringly

"Alright. I guess it's better than not being on TV at all." I say while taking a deep breath and getting up from my seat.

"I'm sorry, Paige. If I was in charge, it wouldn't be this way." He say with a supporting smile.

"It's fine. I'll go get into my gear. See ya." I say while leaving the room.

"Well this sucks." I say to myself walk to my dressing room.

I get in there and am surprised to see a note stuck to my vanity mirror.
I walk over to the mirror and rip off the note with my name on the front. I open it.

Paige,
I just wanted to say I love you and I miss you already. If you have a match tonight I hope you win and I'll be cheering you on. Can't wait to see you later tonight, I have a little something planned for you ;)
(P.s. You look sexy in that outfit.)

Love Dean.

I smile as I close the note and set in on the table. I wonder what he has planned for me. I hope it's sex. I really need a way to take out some of my anger over them having me as a jobber.

I went over to my bag and started getting dressed into my gear.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'll make sure to update tomorrow if I remember!
Anyways I wanna know what you guys think the surprise is!! Lol
Love you guys! Until next time. 😘😊