Chapter 8.

Paige's POV

I walk to my hotel room still a bit tired and strained because I kinda didn't get much sleep last night of you know what I mean.

I slid my key card in the slot and opened the door. I threw my stuff in the ground and closed my eyes. I was so tired I could just sleep on the floor right here.

"Well look who finally decided to come home." A female voice behind me said

A was so startled I jumped a bit. I turned around and saw Summer and Emma sitting on the hotel living room couch. I totally forgot I was rooming with them.

"Uh hi." I say nonchalantly trying to act as if nothing was wrong.

"So where were you?" Summer asks

" I was so tired last night that I didn't feel like walking too far and since AJ's room is on the first floor I just stayed with her." I lied and quite proud of myself for coming up with such a good lie so quickly.

"Oh is that right? You stayed with AJ?" Emma asks with a sly smirk on her face.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered out nervously

"That's funny because we were so worried that you didn't come home last night that we actually called AJ to see if she's seen you and she said she hasn't. Plus I doubt AJ would give you a hickey." Emma said referring to the large hickey Dean gave me last night.

Shit...

I breathe out giving in. "Okay I wasn't with AJ." I say

"Aha! You were with Dean weren't you!!" Summer say with a wide smile on her face.

"Yeah." I say as I put my head down

"We knew you liked him!!" Emma said pointing her finger at me smiling as well.

"Whoa whoa whoa! I never said anything about having feelings for him! I just slept with him...again." I say walking over to the bathroom.

"But you do like him. I can tell by the look in your eyes." Emma says following me into the bathroom with Summer following closely behind.

I roll my eyes getting a bit annoyed

"Look guys I had a long night and I didn't get much sleep. Dean is actually quite energetic in bed. And oh my gosh I can't believe I just told you guys that. But I really need to shower I smell like sweat and sex. So leave" I say while shoving the out of the bathroom and closing the door.

*a few hours later*

(Still Paige's POV)

I was walking down the hallway of the arena. I didn't have a match but I was called into an meeting with HHH, Stephanie, and the script writers.

I didn't know why but I was kinda nervous but excited at the same time. The last time I was called a meeting with the same group of people, they were telling me I was gonna win the divas championship on my debut night.

I walked into the office that they were all in and sat down in one of the seats.

"Paige! Glad you could make it." Mark said as he took a seat next to Stephanie.

"Of course! So what's the problem?" I ask kinda nervous.

"Well Paige we have good news and we have bad news." Hunter says

Oh great...bad news.

"Bad news first please." I say scared of what's about to happen.

"Well ya see Paige. The feud between you and AJ has been going on for quite a while and we think it's about time that we end it." Stephanie said