Chapter 23.

Dean's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I last talked to Paige. It's been absolute HELL.
Not being able to see the girl that I love for 2 weeks sucks.
I see her around and she completely ignores me. She acts as if I don't even exist anymore.

We haven't officially broken up yet, but if I talk to her, I'm scared that's what she's gonna do. Dump me.

I'm sitting in our house in Ohio. Paige still hasn't come to get her stuff so I guess that's a good sign.
I just wish we never got in that fight. Life without her sucks. I wanna scream. I wanna cry. I wanna take it all back but it's too late. I think she hates me.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of keys jingling outside the door. I hear the lock unlocked and the door swings open. I am greeted by the face of none other than Paige.

"Paige. Where have you been?" I ask getting up from the couch and rushing over to her.

"Don't worry about it." She says brushing past me going into the room.

I follow her into the bedroom.
"Well it's a good thing you home." I say in relief.

"Not for long." She says under her breath.

My heart drops. This is it. She's breaking up with me.

"What do you mean?" I ask nervously walking closer to her.

"Dean I don't wanna be with a guy who obviously doesn't give a rats ass about me. I think it's best if I just leave." She says starting to pack her suitcase.

"Babe wait! You can't just leave. Wh-why? No you can't." I say not believing what she's saying.

"No Dean. I've had enough of this. You don't care about me. You never cared about me. Whenever I try to talk to you, you just shut me out and I'm done dealing with this." She says as she continues to pack; wiping the tears falling from her eyes.

"Raya, that's not true. I do care about you. We can fix this. We don't have to be like this. I'll change. I promise." I say grabbing her hand.

She yanks it away.
"Dean I don't think you understand what a promise is. You keep making them but then a few days later you break them and it happens all the time and I'm sick of it!" She yells at me while going back to packing the bag.

"Paige look" I grab her hands and take her over to the bed. "We can start over okay? I'll do anything just please don't go.." I say helplessly holding her hands tighter.

"I'm sorry, Dean." She gets up from the bed and let's go of my hand.

I sit there. Heartbroken.

She finally finishes packing the bag and heads for the door.

"Paige!" I yell running to catch up with her.

She turns around "What Dean?"

"Just stay. Please I'll do anything at this point. I need you. Please." I say as I feel myself getting weaker and weaker.

"I'm sorry Dean, but its over." She says kissing my cheek. "I'll be back tomorrow to get the rest of my things." She says as she leaves.

My heart shatters.

I finally start to break down. My tears fall as I cry loudly.

My life is over.

Thanks for reading. Sorry of the chapter is so short. The next one will In fact be longer. I'm starting to get new ideas for the story. Hope you enjoyed. Love you guys
Bye!