Chapter 4.

Dean's POV

It was now 8:00 and I was getting ready to meet Paige at the hotel bar in the lobby. I can't believe I'm actually gonna hang out with Paige. My Co worker/Enemy since day 1. I mean yeah she's annoying as fuck but she's kinda cute. The only reason I've hated her for so long is because I need someone to pick on and she's the only diva on the roster that won't start crying if I say something rude to her. Now that I'm sitting here thinking about it, she's totally my type, but me and her will probably never work out.

I grab my hotel room key and make my way to the lobby. I walk into the bar and sit at the stool and order to hard drinks for me and Paige. Even though she isn't here yet, I still wanna get a little buzzed. As I down the first drink I heard a little English accent saying "Damn. You couldn't even wait for me?" I turn around and see Paige standing there in a tight fitted black dress and some black heels. "Hey. I thought you weren't gonna show up." I say as I patted the seat next to me motioning for her to sit down. "Well I wouldn't miss out on free drinks." She says while smiling and sitting in the seat next to me. "What is this?" She asks while she sniffs the drinks then drinks it. "Vodka" I answer her while ordering us more shots. "Well, cheers to us not hating each other anymore." She says as we clink glasses and drink them.

( 3 Hours Later)

Paige's POV

Right now me and Dean are laughing and enjoying ourselves more drunk then I have ever been before.

I don't even remember what it is that we're laughing at but apparently it was really funny because I'm laughing so hard I can barely breathe. All of a sudden I stop laughing. "What's wrong?" Dean asks still laughing a little

"Kiss me." I say while smiling seductively at him. He sits there confused for a little bit the finally smashes his lips on mine. We sit there and make out for a minute or two the he breaks the kiss. "My room or yours?" He asks while licking his lips. "Mine." I say as we get up from the bar stools and make our way to the elevator. We made out the entire elevator ride until we finally reached my floor. We broke the kiss and hurried to my room. As I slid the key in I was hoping Emma & Summer wouldn't be back from clubbing and luckily they weren't. We walked in the room and we kicked off our shoes. I pushed Dean onto the bed and climbed on top of him taking off his shirt.

This was gonna be a wild night...

(The Next Morning)

Dean's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar hotel room in only my boxers. I had the worst hangover ever pounding through my head. As I looked over I saw a raven haired girl's naked body covered in the sheets. I don't remember who I slept with last night, but the sex was amazing. As I was about to get up, I saw the mysterious raven haired girl stir a little bit before she groaned and woke up. I was kinda eager to find out who it was and and she finally turned around my heart kinda skipped a beat. I SLEPT WITH PAIGE!?