Chapter 10.

Dean's POV

What the hell did I just do? It's all happened so fast I don't even know how to react. What was I even thinking to insult her like that? I feel like shit now.

I need to do something and I need to do it fast.

I walked over to my phone and dialed Renee's number. (R=Renee & D=Dean)

R: Hello?

D: Renee. Hey!

R: Hey! I'm so excited for our date tonight. I really think it's gonna be amazing.

D: yeah about that, I don't think I can make it. I'm have stomach pains

R: oh no! Do you need me to come over?

D: No I'm fine. I'll just sleep it off

R: Okay. Well feel well soon. Maybe we can go out next week.

D: Totally. Sorry again.

R: you're fine. Bye!

I hang up the phone feeling kinda bad for lying to her but I had to.

I hurry to my suit case and change into some sweats and a t shirt. I quickly grab my phone and key card then head out the door.

I finally reach Paige's room and before I knock on the door, I hear light sobs coming for inside the room. My stomach drop knowing that I hurt her that bad.

I knock on the door and the cries stopped and it got quiet.

"Paige I know you're in there open up!" I say while knocking again

"Fuck you!" She yells from inside the room.

I take a deep breath and let it out.

"Look Paige. I'm sorry." Is all I say before the door swings open.

"Gosh dammit Dean! Stop apologizing! Just for once in you life can you stop fucking things up!? You knew that me and Renee were friends then you are gonna keep sleeping with me while you're trying get back together with her! What am I to you Dean? Some hoe!?" She yells at me as she starts to cry again.

"No no no. You're not A hoe, Paige! Look I didn't mean to hurt you like that. You have to believe me." I say while reaching for her face but she slaps my hand away.

"No! That is what I am! You think I'm some time of hoe that just sleeps around but let me tell you something Dean Ambrose, IM NOT!" She says while stabbing my chest with her fingers.

"I'm sor-" Is all I get out before she cuts me off.

"Stop saying that!" She yells while repeatedly beating my chest.

I grab her hand and pull her into a hug and she just cries into my chest.

"I'm sorry" I say repeatedly.

After a few minutes of her crying she looks up at me and I stare back.

Then I kiss her.

I Could feel her trying to push away but then she just gives in and kisses me back.

We kiss for about a few more seconds the I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I carry is to the bed the I lay us down gently. I break the kiss the start kissing down her neck.

"I fucking hate you." She moans

I began to suck on her neck hard enough to give her a hickey and she moans louder.

I then rip off her shirt and start kissing down her stomach.

"Oh Dean!" She moans again

I make my way down to her pants and pop the button off and unzip them. I pull them off then start kissing her inner thigh.

"Fuck!" She moans grabbing my hair and yanking me up to her lips to kiss her again.

We make out again and then I unhook her bra and yank it off.

I take one of her breasts in my mouth.

She moans again and I start to bite on her nipple. She screams and yanks on my hair again.

I finally get enough of pleasuring her up there so i move lower and start kissing down her stomach again. I make my way to be panties again and yank them off as she moans.

I take her clit in my mouth.

She screams and takes a hold of my hair again. I lick and suck on it as her moans get louder and louder.

"I'm gonna cum!" She yells as she still has a tight grip on my hair.

I stick my tongue in her vagina and that all it took for her to release her cum in my mouth.

As she tries to catch her breath, I feel her try to flip us over but I stop her.

"No. This is all about you tonight." I say as I take off the remainder of my clothes.

Well that all for today! I felt so weird writing that scene! So explicit!! Lol until next time! 😘💖