Chapter 17.

Story may be a bit graphic•

Paige's POV

After RAW I wasn't even worried about my jobber match anymore. I just couldn't wait to get to the hotel for Dean's "surprise".

I finished packing up my suitcase and made my way to my car. I put my suitcase in my car and began to drive away. I was greeted by a couple of fans as I was pulling off and I waved to a few of them.

As I arrived to the hotel I hurried to get my stuff out and went inside. I rushed to the elevator and presses the buttons needed.
Once I finally arrived on the floor, I walked over to Dean's room and used the key card Dean have to me and opened the door. When I walked in I couldn't believe my eyes.

There was Dean and...Renee?

"Paige? What are you doing here? And how did you get a key to Dean's room?" Renee asks confused.

What the hell is she doing here!?

"Uhhhhhhhh. Dean, what's going on here?" I ask getting slightly pissed.

"Paige. Renee. I think we all need to talk." Dean says and he leads us all to the couch.

We all sit down and Dean begins talking again.

"So Renee. Me and you were together for a while and then we broke up. And during that time, me and Paige kinda...got together. Now before you get all mad, keep in mind it was after we broke up." Dean says cautiously

"Paige you slept with Dean!? What the hell!?" Renee asks getting pissed off.

"I...." Is all I can spit out. I'm lost and I don't even know what to say. Why the fuck would Dean even think to do something like this?

"Wait. I'm not done..." Dean says

"There's more?" Renee asks surprised and still pissed.

"Well Renee you're a sweet girl, and you're beyond beautiful too. It's just....I don't love you. I love Paige. And we're kinda together." Dean says in what sounds like a sweet and caring voice.

By now Renee's eyes are bloodshot red and she's furious.
"Is this true, Paige?" She asks trying to keep her cool.

"Y-yes." I stutter out.

At that point, Renee lost it.
"WHAT THE FUCK!?" She yells.
"Paige how could you?! I thought you were my friend!" She continues.

"We are friends it's just-" I get cut off

"Oh really!? Because if you were my friend, you wouldn't have fucked my boyfriend behind my back!" She yells getting in my face.

"Renee calm down." Dean says stepping in between us.

She slaps Dean hard in the face.
"You stay the fuck away from me!"
She turns her attention back to me.
"I hope you two are happy together. I never want to see you again because we are no longer friends!" She says while storming out of the room and slamming the door.

"Dean what the hell!?" I yell while slapping his chest.

"I Didn't know it would get this out of hand. I'm so sorry." He says with apologetic eyes and while grabbing my hands.

"Why didn't you at least tell me we were telling her tonight? Because of you I just lost a friend!" I furiously yell at him.

"Hey! You can't blame all of this on me! I didn't force you to sleep with me. It was a mutual thing!" He yells back while yanking our hands apart.

I was so taken back by his actions that I didn't even know what to say.

"I'm so sick of you always blaming this whole thing with us sleeping together on me! Gosh I wish it never happened!" He continues yelling at me.

"Dean-"

"No! Paige I love you and you say you love me too but you never act like it!" He yells.

"I never act like it!? Dean you are the one who is repeatedly hurting me and treating me like dog shit! You say you love me!? Well maybe YOU should start acting like it! Asshole." I say as I start to walk toward the door but he grabs my arm.

"Let go of me!" I yell but he tightens his grip.

He looks straight into my eyes. All I see are his eyes filled with anger yet also filled with passion.

"Ow. Dean you're hurting me." I say as I can see my arm starting to turn red.

He lets go of my arm and slams his lips against mine. As soon as he kisses me, I already forget what we were even arguing about and I kiss back.

He roughly grabs me by my thighs and pulls me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
He walks us over to the bed and I moan as he slams us down.
He starts kissing and sucking down my neck and I moan in pleasure.
He rips my shirt off and kisses in between my breasts. I moan louder as he takes one of my breasts into his mouth.
As he's working on my chest, he tweaks with the buttons on my pants.
All of a sudden he yanks them off and releases my breast from his mouth.
He immediately takes off my underwear and takes my clit into his mouth.

"FUCK!" I moan as I grin his hair.

He adds to the pleasure by sticking 3 fingers in my wet vagina.

"Oh! Don't stop!" I moan yanking on his hair.

He keeps moving his fingers in and out as I continue to moan while yanking on his hair.
I felt myself tighten around his fingers and moan louder.

"I'm gonna cum!!" I yell

I couldn't take it anymore and I release my load all over his finger and some even gets on his face.

I thinks it's pretty crazy how we can forgets anything of this ever happened just by having sex...

Oh my gosh this was so graphic! Well I hope you guys enjoyed! I'll update maybe in a few hours or tomorrow. See ya! 😊
(Sorry for any typos!!!!)