Chapter 12.

Emma's POV

I was sitting on the single couch in our hotel room looking at this fashion magazine not really caring about what's in it while Summer was sitting on the big sofa flipping through the channels. All of a sudden the door busted open to a crying Paige rushing into the room.

I immediately rush over to her to see what's wrong.
"Oh my gosh Paige! What's wrong!?" I ask shocked.

She couldn't even talk she just cried harder and harder. Summer then drops the remote and rushes over to me and Paige.
"Paige, sweetie what's that matter?" Summer asks concerned running Paige's back as she cries.

"Dean...and" Paige tries to say while sobbing and breathing heavily.

"Paige you have to calm down and tell us what happened" I say while starting to get worried.

Paige starts breathing harder and harder.
"Oh shit! I think she's having a panic attack! Quick! Lay her On the bed! Summer yells as she rushes over to the fridge and grabs a bottle of water.

I lay her on the bed and start to wipe the sweat off of her forehead.
"It's okay, Paige. Just breathe. Everything's gonna be fine." I say trying to comfort her.

She finally starts to calm down.
"Here honey, drink this." Summer says while handing Paige the bottle of water.

Paige starts to drink it as her breathing went back to normal and she was finally calm.

"Now are you gonna tell us what happened?" I ask still worried while rubbing her forehead.

She tells us everything that happened between her and Dean and how her kicked her out. I am livid! I could kick Dean's ass right now for hurting my best friend so bad. I'm pretty sure Summer feels the same way too. I could tell how her eyes are turning red and her nostrils are flaring.

"I'm gonna murder him." I says while clenching my fists.

"Oh I'm with ya sister!" Summer say angrily.

"Guys it's not even that big of a deal. It's my fault for falling in love with an asshole. Paige says sadly.

I can see her starting to tear up so I go to give her a friendly hug.
"Aww Paige please don't cry over that fool. He's an idiot for not realizing that he just lost the best and most beautiful girl in the world." I say while still hugging her.

"Yeah there are way better guys out there anyways." Summer says while joining the hug.

"Thanks guys. You're the best." Paige says as we pull away.

*The Next Day*

Paige's POV

I woke up to the sun blazing through the blinds of the hotel room. I groan as I sit up and rub my eyes. I reach over and grab my phone to check all of my notifications.
I look at the time and notice that it's only 4:00 a.m.
Should I go back to sleep or should I go to the gym? I ask myself
Eh.. I'll go to the gym. I have nothing else to do anyways.
I hop out of bed, put my workout clothes on and head out.
I walk down to the gym and see that it's totally empty. Yes! I get the gym to myself!
Then I turn to the water tower and her a man stand in front of it filling up there water bottle.

Ugh. I thought I was here alone. Oh well I guess one other person won't hurt.
The man turn around and my heart instantly drops.
What the hell is Dean doing here!?

"Paige? What are you doing here?" Dean asks totally cooly as if what happened yesterday didn't happen.

I don't do anything but roll my eyes and walk away.

I was about to walk out of the gym until Dean grabs my arm.

"Paige wait!" He says while grabbing my arm.

"Don't FUCKING touch me!" I say angrily yanking my arm out of his grasp.

"Look Paige. Im sorry." Dean says

"Dean I'm tired of your bullshit okay? Just leave me the hell alone. I'm done with you." I say while exiting the room.

I was walking down the hallways making my ways back to my hotel room when Dean followed me out.

"Paige!" He yells while I keep walking.
"Paige please wait!" He yells again

I finally turn around.
"What!?" I yell.

"Why won't you accept my apology? I said it nicely." He says confused.

"DEAN DONT YOU GET IT!? I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! YOU DID IT! YOU FINALLY PUSHED ME OFF THE EDGE! Is your goal in life to break my heart because if it is, congratulations! You did it! You are the biggest asshole that I have ever met it my life and all I want for you right now is to forget everything that has ever happened between us because Dean Ambrose, you are dead to me!" I tell finally losing it while I storm off.

He doesn't chase after me this time.

Hey guys! It's been 4 days OMG that's a long time lol.
Sorry that I haven't been uploading lately and sorry if the chapter was so short! Love you guys! Hope you enjoyed! (Sorry for any typos as well! 😊😉)