With her tongue out again she licks my member playfully, like an ice cream, starting at the bottom and slowly moving her head until she flicks her tongue right upon my head, making me moan again.

"Do you want me to suck it?" her throaty whisper calls me back to earth and I feel myself throb. "Oh yes I think you do," she continues, having both seen and felt the movement herself.

"Yes, suck it, take it all in your mouth and suck me hard." I don't even know where the dirty talk is coming from, my addiction is taking over again and I don't know how long I'll be able to control myself.

With her hand wrapped around the base she lifts herself on her knees so her face is directly above my rock hard cock. She flicks her tongue around the small opening a few times before poking the point of her tongue right onto it, grinding it hard against my tiny little hole.

The pleasure that fills me is sublime. My hand tangles into her hair as my fingers tighten in a burst of ecstasy.

Her lips touch the head as she continues the teasing. With precise movements she bobs to take just the head within her lips, sucking hard before retreating and letting my cock release from her mouth. The intensity of the small movement is overpowering. Again she takes just the head into her mouth and sucks, this time moving her tongue around in circles, circling around me as she keeps the pressure tight.

My mind fills with images of Ashleigh as I enjoy the moment.

I think about her brown hair and how it would fall around my legs and crotch in this position.

I think about her wonderful blue eyes looking up at me, asking me for permission.

I think about my hand on the back of her head and how I would push it down on me for deeper penetration.

I would watch her choke on it.

Tell her she's a good slut.

Stella opens her mouth and takes as much as she can inside of her, sucking hard in long motions as my cock glides in and out of the warm and wet space created by her mouth.

Pleasure washes over me and I use the smallest of pressure on the back of Stella's head to push her deeper as she continues to bob up and down with her mouth secured around my shaft.

The pressure releases for just a moment as she exhales through her nose and takes another deep breath. This time she plunges as far as she can, taking almost the whole lot into her mouth with just a touch of my own assistance. I can feel the opening of her throat on the end of my cock and it makes me buck inside her.

Pulling up Stella releases herself from me and sits back on her legs, panting from the lack of oxygen. Her eyes are wild as she looks up at me, her hand still pumping me for more.

"Stand up," she orders.

I willingly comply, watching my member bob right in front of her face from the movement.

Her eyes are hungry for more as she looks up at me and with her hands on my legs she opens her mouth, taking my whole shaft into her depths, the head slipping down into the tight constraints of her throat.

My moan echoes throughout the house, reverberating off the walls as she holds tightly around me with her mouth, using the smallest movements back and forth to hold me as deep as she can for as long as she can, intensifying my pleasure.

My head spins.

My heartbeat races.

My skin tingles all over.

The pleasure is extreme and I feel myself brimming on the edge of a climax already.

Stella pulls back, releasing me from her depths and panting for oxygen as she sits back on her legs, her body no doubt beginning to ache from the movements and positioning.