Chapter 67: War on Atlas

Start from the beginning

Qrow POV:

Raven and I continue to fly around Atlas in our bird forms in search of Tyrian as I perch on a rooftop to see he's on the run alongside some Sabyrs.

Qrow: (There!)

I caw at Raven signaling her to follow me as we fly above him as we change back to human form.

Qrow: (angrily) Tyrian!

He looks up as I swing Harbinger down on him as he uses his tail to block my strike.

Tyrian: How's a going killer?

Qrow: (enraged) Shut the hell up!

I push him off as Raven cuts down the Sabyrs behind me.

Raven: Qrow, calm down!

Raven: You're just gonna bring more Grimm to us!

Qrow: (grunt) Cover me...

Qrow: This bastard is gonna pay for what he did to Clover!!

I swing at him from the right as he blocks with his tail, I change Harbinger to its scythe mode spinning to the left forcing him to jump over it.

As he jumps I kick him while he's in mid air and change Harbinger to its shotgun mode and fire at him three times.

He flips in the air landing on his tail as I charge at him with him blocking my thrust with his claws, before moving his tail out and drop kicking me a few feet away.

Qrow: (Damn it...)

I rebound as we both run beside each shooting round after round with each other with each shot deflecting off the other.

I spot a loose shop sign as I increase my aura, Tyrian charges at me as I jump over him and knee him in the face as I turn and slash across his chest knocking him under it.

Qrow: (pointing up) Above you.

Tyrian does as I say as the sign lands on top of him.

Tyrian: Gah!

His Aura flickers as he let's out a scream of rage as his tail pokes out from the sign and he rips through it.

Qrow: (Just a little longer)

He charges at me as I sidestep out of the way and punch him in the face and switch to my scythe land a vertical slash across his chest as he leans back and hits my chest with his claws causing my Aura to flicker.

Tyrian: (manical laughter) Time to meet up with the kid!

Ruby POV:

More Grimm continue to charge at us as Yang, Blake, Oobleck, Port, Glynda, and I fight against them.

I spin in a cyclone with Crescent Rose decapitating a pack of Sabyrs before changing my weapon to its sniper mode as Glynda uses her telekinesis to hold more Grimm still as I gun them down along with Yang and Blake.