Taehyung shook his head as he put his hands on the other's where Jimin holding his face. "N-No not H-Hyung... I d-don't w-want to w-worry h-him chim... w-what Namjoon Hyung w-will think o-of me... he w-will b-be d-disappointed with m-me a-and i c-can't saw t-that look i-in h-hyung e-eyes. He i-is happy w-with Jinie hyung a-and Janie i d-don't w-want to d-disturb h-his happy f-hamily. I-I c-can't f-face him a-after a-all the l-lies I t-tell him t-these pass f-few y-years and p-please don't f-force m-me f-for this..." he said pleading with his eyes desperately. He don't want Jimin to tell his brother anything.

He know if his brother came to know what happen with him he will blame himself for his fate. He is the one who is at blame and he don't want his brother to beat himself up for his doings.
He lied to his Hyung about his health, happiness, and most importantly he lied about Jungkook behaviour towards him and that's also the reason why he didn't inform his hyung now. He called Jimin to help him but not his brother because how can he? He betrayed his brother, his only family who protected him and raised him as a second parent. Namjoon dropped from his university to take over the company and support his younger brother. His brother give up on his dreams only for him so he can study and have everything he demands for. His brother was a horrible cook but when they lost their parents he takes cooking classes only to provide healthy home food to his younger brother. His brother works so hard in such a young age and pampered him as a baby and provide everything to him food, shelter, study, money everything. He tolerated his tantrum and even his wish to marry Jungkook. And what he done in return for his brother? Nothing and top of that he let his husband to separate him from his family. How pathetic he is.

Jimin sighs, he know he can't force Taehyung to tell his brother. He can clearly see how much younger is guilty and not ready to face his brother. He himself know how much Namjoon is overprotective is for the younger and how much love his younger brother. And if he came to know about what happened with Taehyung then he surely will kill Jungkook with his own hands. The fear of facing the disappointed look in his brother face was clear on Taehyung face and he is determined to not tell anyone about what he is planning to do and Jimin understand his friend fear. He would have done the same thing if he were in his place. He would have left without everyone knowing if he were in this situation. He is glad that Yoongi is not like Jungkook or he would have taken his life already. He can't tolerate this kind of behaviour from the person he love. "Okay if you want to keep it a secret I'm fine with it but do you want them to know about your pregnancy? I think they deserve to know that right? Do you tell Jungkook about it?" He asked him.

Taehyung shook his head "N-No i d-didn't... i w-was g-going t-to tell h-him but h-he i-interrupt me before i-i can t-tell him... i-i t-think i-it's m-my f-fate.. a-and i-i c-cant trust him w-with m-my c-child chim.... what i-if h-he d-do s-something t-to m-my b-baby n-no i-i can't l-let i-it h-h-hapen.. and i a-also don't want Joonie to k-know a-about this, i-if he came to k-know this he w-would t-try to find m-me..." he clutched on Jimin sleeves.

Jimin nods "Okay bub everything  is okay with me as long as you are happy and I'm not going to let that fuckard hurt you or this little bean.. I'm here with you and I'm not gonna tell anyone about this if don't want me to but i want you to contact some day to Joon Hyung yeah? Tae he only have you please think about it... " he saw Taehyung hung his head low and it was enough for him to understand that younger is not anytime closer to tell Namjoon about this but he is glad that Taehyung decided to inform him and ask him for his help he don't know what he have done if Taehyung also have not told him and do something stupid on his own and god knows what have happend to the younger. "Anyways i bring what you have ask me.... are you sure for this?" He changed the topic well more important than anything.

Taehyung took a shaky breath and look up to his friend and then to the stretch hand of the other which hold the end of this pain. He took it in his trembling hands and open them, his eyes roam at every word of the paper and came to an hault when his gaze fell on the bold dark words.