Chapter 8

I'm on my way to spend a sleepless night. The letter shook me deeply, much more than I thought. Light snores come from the couch. At least he isn't a loud snorer. One point for him.

What can I do ? He is obviously crazy in love with me. But is he really in love with ME or with the idea of mate ? I can't love him right now. My life is shaken up enough. I've never imagined to meet someone like him. For that matter, I've never had a boyfriend. I'm a hopeless romantic but being touched by someone else disturbs me. When the contact is unexpected, I get icy chills and just the fact of removing the stranger's hands makes me feel better. But if I'm his mate, there shouldn't be any problem right ? My revulsion for contact could even disappear. Who knows ? My mind always imagines what would be the consequences if I let him inside my heart.

I've thought of a couple of things to improve my relationship with him. So firstly, I should answer him and start a conversation to get to know him better. I think I shouldn't force myself. After all love cannot be forced and if it's meant to happen it will happen no matter what I do. Secondly, I must stop thinking about Earth. I have to accept that this part of my life is over and move forward. The past is the past and now a new part of my life begins. Thirdly, I really need to stay in this room. That way I won't meet other people and I'll get used to this new place faster.

Okay let's do this!

***********************************************************************************************

Hey guys! We hope you had a good week. We're very happy because it is soon the summer break!! 

As this chapter is very short, we'll be posting another chapter on Thursday. 

Don't hesitate to vote and comment ;)

Siripoppo