Chapter 3

I faced the whiteness of the light. I was under the sink for too long. Besides, I didn't ate any food for hours and that making me feel drowsy.  A man was facing me smiling from ear to ear. I took some time to examine him. He has a fair skin, light brown hair and his eyes (God his eyes!) are simply magnificent, a delicate mix of green and brown whith the pupil being slightly surrounded by yellow. They (the eyes) irradiate innocence, honesty, intelligence and love. Wait, what? Love? I must be crazy. But no. This extraordinary gaze makes me shudder and melt.

"Hello mate. I'm..." said the warm voice which melted me in a puddle.

My heart beatings accelerated. My mouth was dry as if it was full of sand. I couldn't answer. But I must answer otherwise he'll hurt me. Right?

Surprisingly, he didn't seem to mind and even offered me his hand.

"Come on my tzvetok you have nothing to fear" he reassured me.

(Author's note: tzvetok means flower)

He gently smiled at me. My blood is beating so hard I can barely hear what he is saying. My entire body is shaking. Of fear? Of desire? I have no idea. As I went wavering out of my hiding place, I was welcomed by the comforting darkness.

**********************************************************************************************

Sorry, today the chapter is a little bit short. BUT we may update the fourth one before next week. 

We hope that you still enjoy the book. We are being curious: what is your favorite moment so far? What is the thing that you dislike the most in the book? Don't hesitate to comment! 

Love

Siripoppo