Chapter 4

??? POV:

I finally found her, my mate, my love. I looked for her in the whole universe. But calmly, not like my brother who breaks everything hindering his way toward his unknown beloved.

"You finally got her bro. You should tie her down and train her to obey your orders. She should be thankful for all the efforts you put into looking for her, for your love and for your protection." said my older brother Tyaron.

I thanked him reluctantly. I just can't hurt her. She doesn't deserve it. I can't impose myself on her nor can I impose her my lifestyle. I know Tyaron only wants my happiness even if it means hurting others. He can be... a little bit rough in his way of speaking but he is still a good man. He has one of the highest position in our planet and ship. He always criticizes me for being too kind but it is his way of showing me his brotherly love. No matter what, I know he'll always be by my side.

"I hope you won't frighten her Tyaron. I want her to be happy. She won't accept me right now. I understand it even if it breaks my heart. So please I beg you, be kind toward her. Or else I won't hesitate to hit you!"

"Yeah whatever Ael. Do as you please if it helps you to sleep at night." teases me Tyaron.

See, he can be a real softie but just when he is around me and soon, I hope, around my mate...

The way to our ship was difficult. People gather around my mate's house, insulting me and trying to take back my human angel. In a way I understand them: I take away someone they've known for a long time, someone they are attached to, someone they care about. But she is my tzvetok, I can't let her go.

As I get on my ship, I heard a woman screaming. As I turned my head, I saw what must be her mother. I remember seeing  her in the house of my nameless mate. She looked like she was about to faint. She was holding a bag full of what I think is my mate's stuff. Once in front of me, she handed it to me and asked me to tell my mate that her mother loves her and wishes nothing but her happiness.

After these brief but brutal farewells, I went straight to my bedroom. Even though I use this room quite often, it is deprived of any decoration. I want her to decorate it at her liking so that she feels more at home. I'll agree on everything as long as she is happy. I gently put my beloved to bed and left the room to fetch some books for her in case she gets bored and in case she doesn't want to see me.

I hope with all my heart that you'll love me, my tzvetok.

*********************************************************************************************

Since yesterday's chapter was so short, here's chapter 4 in advance. Hope you'll enjoy it.
See you next Tuesday.

Siripoppo