class

**
Harry quickly ran down the empty corridor towards his locker. He was late. He probably wouldn't have been late if he hadn't stayed up too late with Louis. Doing you know what. He couldn't help but think about how amazing Louis felt inside of him.

He came back to reality and let out an irritated sigh as he opened his locker. He ended up digging through all of the crap in his locker to just find his chemistry textbook, His movements came to a stop when someone walked up behind him and and pressed their crotch against his arse. He immediately knew who it was, Louis.

Louis shut Harrys locker and turned him around so Harrys back was against the lockers. He stood on his tiptoes and pressed his chapped lips against the taller boys ones. This was normal for Harry. Meeting Louis before class and making out against the lockers, everyone's dream, really. But Harry never knew when to stop, even when they were at school.

The kiss soon got heated as Louis ran his tongue along Harrys bottom lip, asking for entrance. Harry gladly excepted and his tongue started to battle with Louis'.

Louis threw his head back, when he felt Harrys hand inside of his trousers, jerking his cock. "H-Harry we shouldn't do this here, someone c-can see." Louis panted, breaking away from the kiss to catch his breath.

Harry looked at Louis and smirked. "Don't worry, darling.Classes don't start till another 20 minutes." Harry said, quickening his hand movement, not caring if people can see them right now.

Louis' mouth formed a shape of an o and he let out a high pitched moan, but was quickly silenced when Harry placed his lips back on Louis'. "You have to be quiet, Lou." Harry mumbled against his lips.

Louis nodded slightly, moaning against when he felt that familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach. Harry arched his back off of the wall and panted, "Harry."  Louis felt his eyes roll to the back as he pulled Harrys hand out of his trousers. He grabbed onto one of the lockers to hold himself up.

Harry took his hand out of Louis' trousers as buttoned him back up. He looked at Louis and kissed him one more time.

"God, you're going to be the death of me." Louis said with a smirk planted on his face.

**

Later that day, Harry made his way down to the cafeteria. He grabbed a tray of food and sat down at the table with his friends.

"Hey." Zayn said.

"Did Louis fuck you yet." Niall asked.

Harry smirked. "I mean, yesterday was a hell of a good night." He said licking his lips. "So amazing, bet you guys were jealous." He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, no." Replied Liam, continuing to eat his food.

"So, how was your day, guys." Harry asked trying to act nice for the sake of keeping the conversation somewhat normal. But his eyes fluttered over to where his boyfriend was standing.

His mates continued talking. "Yeah we've been fine, stop louis at your boyfriend." Niall rolled his eyes, smiling.

Harry laughed. "Where else am i meant to look." he said, biting his nails and not having an appetite anymore. He pushed his tray away and stood up, saying bye to the boys and walking up to Louis.

"Hey, baby." He said to Louis, putting his arms around the boys neck. Louis smiled, wrapping his arms around Harrys hips before pulling him in for a small kiss.

"Hey Harry." Louis replied. He grabbed Harrys hand and led them out of the cafeteria, taking them towards one of the empty class rooms.

Harry took a deep breath, knowing what Louis wanted to do, they always get away with stuff like this. They had 20 minutes till the end of lunch time which usually gave them enough time to do things.

"Let me blow you, lou." Harry said, standing behind a cupboard before getting on his knees in front of his lover. They loved a good risk.