Chpt. 4 - 'Date'

March 2nd
Monday
13:55

Hoseok's pov 🐰

Thud

I jumped up in shock and looked up at the boy, with a mad expression gracing his beautiful face, who had slammed his books next to me.
"What the hell!?" I shot him a confused look.
"Why did you leave me, couldn't you have waited?" Hyungwon flung his arms around in frustration before crossing them and giving me an angry glare, which to me was more cute than intimidating.
"Just because I left you doesn't mean you have to scare me half to death! Plus I thought you were still beside me" I said, rolling my eyes, stopping when I realised it sounded like I was saying I didn't even notice him.
Hyungwon opened his mouth but before anything came out the teacher had arrived so he just turned around with a pout.
"Sorry Wonnie, I didn't mean it"
He ignored me and I sighed while trying to think of how to make it up to him.
Got it!
"I'll treat you to some pork ribs from you favourite restaurant" I bribed, hoping he would take my offer.
He immediately looked at me with a big grin,
"Promise?"
"Promise"
We linked our pinkies to create an invisible contract, Hyungwon keeping his smile even after he went back to focusing on the teachers words.

☆*:.。. 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓹 .。.:*☆

Hyungwon and I were walking hand in hand towards the car park. It wasn't unusual for us and everyone got used to seeing us being touchy with each other so they paid no mind to it, but it had been a while since I felt his long, slender fingers intertwined with my shorter but thicker ones. My ex never liked when we did this so she made me stop, but now that I broke up with her it doesn't matter, I think Hyunwon also noticed this because when we reached my car and started driving he asked me about it.
"So, what happened with you and your girlfriend?"
"We broke up" I put it simply.
Hyungwon nodded, his lips twitching.

Shortly after a 20 minute drive to town we reached the restaurant parking lot, the sign was big and bold and spelled out 'Fantasia' (izza BOP). Hyungwon was basically skipping to the entrance, making me chuckle at his excitement. We took seats at the corner where there weren't many people. I picked up the menu to scan all the options, even though I've been here so many times that I've memorised all the dishes. Once I decided on what to eat I looked up at Hyungwon, who had been staring at me, when the waiter came to take our order,
"We'd like 2 cokes, the Boodae Jjigae (spicy sausage stew) with rice, Dak Gomtang (chicken soup), pork galbi (ribs) and shrimp set 5".
After taking our order they left for another table.

The silence became rather awkward, this would never usually happen since my conversations with Hyungwon always went smoothly and the words just came out my mouth naturally but I had something bothering me and I didn't know how to tell him. We sat there on our phones until the food arrived, before I tucked in I quickly snapped a picture of Hyungwon who was clueless and just about to take a bite. (Don't judge the username xD)

View all 258 commentshyunwoobear save me some foodkikihyun make sure to feed the stick so it can gain some fatjoohoney @kikihyun just say u want him to eat more cuz ur worriedwon_tonie @joohoney don't worry we all knowkikihyun @joohoney @won_tonie...

hyunwoobear save me some food
kikihyun make sure to feed the stick so it can gain some fat
joohoney @kikihyun just say u want him to eat more cuz ur worried
won_tonie @joohoney don't worry we all know
kikihyun @joohoney @won_tonie shut up
iam_i.m wait did you really put a heart filter over the food-

By the time we finished eating it was already late and I saw Hyungwon shift in his seat uncomfortably.
"Hyungwon-" "Hoseok-"
We both looked at each other before Hyungwon said,
"You first"
I finally realised what I had been feeling today and I wanted to tell Hyungwon. I took a deep breath and looked at him before starting,
"Hyungwon, I-I think..."

——————
Experimenting with the Instagram edit and stuff~
Sorry for the short chapter I'm scared that if I make the chapters too long I'll bore you guys to death.
I mean I prefer long chapters but y'all might not so tell me what you prefer.
But I'll upload two parts! The second one will be a bit longer.

Your fav potato over and out~ xxx
˚₊⁎ ✌︎(^з^)~⁎⁺˳