Characters

Chae Hyungwon

• 18• Hoseok's bff since they were little• Has had a crush on so called friend for 6 years• Doesn't talk to a lot of people since he's shy, but will if needed

• 18
• Hoseok's bff since they were little
• Has had a crush on so called friend for 6 years
• Doesn't talk to a lot of people since he's shy, but will if needed.
• Since he's friends with Hoseok, he has become more confident, if it weren't for the older Hyungwon would probably be a loner and outcast at school due to his dislike of socialising with people.
• Though he's quiet at first, once you're close with him he'll transform into a completely different person who's sassy and savage af.
• Used to be a terrible cook, but Kihyun helped on improving his skills to a decent level.
• Perfected his ramyeon making skills just for Hoseok, basically he adds more spices and sauces to make the flavour taste better than just ordinary ramyeon.
• Too nice for his own good, but won't let others hurt the ones he loves. He'd rather get himself hurt than the others around him.
• Usually always in a daze but still somehow is good in school, however this makes him easily startled so his friends always jump scare him.

Lee Hoseok

• 19• Hyungwon's bff• Friends with nearly everyone but only close friends with Shownu, Changkyun, Jooheon and Kihyun

• 19
• Hyungwon's bff
• Friends with nearly everyone but only close friends with Shownu, Changkyun, Jooheon and Kihyun.
• Starts to like the new kid a.k.a Minhyuk
• He loves working out but only does this when he's bored or needs to take his mind off things, still fit though.
• Hoseok and his friends are the 'popular' kids, he's not a jerk like the typical popular people just a little cocky, thus why all the girls and some guys fall for him easily, oh also he's hot so there's that.
• Has a rocky relationship with his father who thinks money is all Hoseok needs from him to be happy. (Take care of ur son you butt)
• A playboy but doesn't really mean to be one, he just accepts anyone who asks him out that's hot and has his fun with them before telling them that he's no longer interested. Hyungwon makes sure he doesn't do this often but Hoseok doesn't always listen.
• He's obsessed with ramyeon his favourite is the ones Hyungwon make.
• Owns a car which was given to him by his father for his seventeenth birthday, not personally, but let's Hyungwon drive since he's a better driver.
• Only Hyungwon knows Hoseok's soft side, and his fear of hieghts.