Author's note (please read)

Hey guys, it's your girl Laxana~~

So um, this is my first ever fanfic so if it sucks I apologise. Just wanna thank xaviandvivi for getting me to do this, since she told me I should make a fanfic and I thought why the hell not. So here I am, after three years of having this app I'm finally gonna write something YaaAaaAayYy. But I have low motivation and so finishing this book will be hard ooft, but I'll try!

It's also my first time editing so my cover looks kinda whack but hey, at least I tried! The picture above is without the title and filter

It's also my first time editing so my cover looks kinda whack but hey, at least I tried! The picture above is without the title and filter. If y'all want to send some edits/drawings as a book cover for this feel free to dm me here or on my insta, you can find my @ on my profile bio.

I miss Wonho with all my heart but I'm still gonna wright Hyungwonho because of the fact that even if he's no longer part of the group he's still making a name for himself as a solo artist and I fully support him as you all should. I specifically chose this ship because they have great chemistry and their interactions always make me crack a smile so if you don't like, then I have no idea why you're here lol.

I'm just gonna explain some things as to not confuse anyone. The prologue is in italics because it happened in the past, so it's like a memory. It shows us how the boys first met, sorry if it was really long. I might do flashbacks of their past again later on, but we'll see. Hoseok moves from Gunpo to Gwangju where the story takes place, he lives with his mother and his father is not going to be in the story much but he will have some importance later on. They're on their third and last year of highschool. The main setting is in Korea but I'm gonna change it up a bit cuz highschool students there study 13-16 hours and I don't think it would be suitable for my story, plus I don't know much about the Korean education system. So I'm gonna base the schooling system off of what I know and what it's like in Scotland, so it's gonna be a koreanglish school lol. Also in Korea students stay in one classroom but I'm gonna make it so the students have to go to different classes. The reason Hyungwon is in the same year as Hoseok, Kihyun, Minhyuk and Shownu is because his birthday is before Seollal, Lunar new year, so he's considered to be in the same year as Minhyuk and Kihyun, if that makes sense. Any of my personal thoughts or input will be in brackets and in bold and is NOT part of the story, but I'm pretty sure that's obvious. Since it's my first time writing a fanfic it might turn out really cringe and I apologise in advance if you don't like my writing style.

Here's a timetable of Hyungwons week:

Minhyuk has the same classes as Hyungwon except geography which is replaced with history and is in a different class for math

Minhyuk has the same classes as Hyungwon except geography which is replaced with history and is in a different class for math. Wonho only shares two classes with Hyungwon, math and literature, he takes computing, music and Business Ed. Kihyun is in Hyungwons geography class and also PE, Shownu is only in his Literature. Changkyun and Jooheon is in a year below the others. This is more of what a timetable looks here and Korean students take way more classes but this is just a story so bear with it.

The start of the story is gonna be pretty chill but the drama(rama) is gonna kick in soon enough and when it does it's only gonna be the tip of the iceberg, so buckle up cuz this is gonna be one heck of a ride, trust me hehehehe.

Also I like to be descriptive and super detailed when writing stories because I want you readers to be able to visualise and immerse in the scenes so this book can be memorable. It's important that I can show the characters feelings as well so please be patient with the story if you think it's going too slow or it's not really moving the plot forward. I have a lot of stuff stored for this story so it's definitely gonna be a slow burner but I'll make it worth it!

I hope that whoever's reading can vote or even comment for feedback like what you like and what I should do to improve the story and my writing, I'd really appreciate it. Even just having 2 views would be a miracle for me lol. With your support I'm sure I can finish this book!

That's all from me for now,
your fav potato over and out! xoxo ˚₊⁎ ✌︎(^з^)~⁎⁺˳