Snow storm

Ziva's POV
I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. I turned the light on at the table and left my bed. I walked over to the window and sat down at the window sit. It was dark everywhere. The only light was from the moon shining and the snow that shined a little. It had been snowing all day and it still snowed. I looked out as I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I turned my head to see who it was. "You miss him, right?" She said and sat down in the other side. "Yeah more than you could ever know." I responded with a sigh. "I haven't seen him in a month and now he won't be home with me on Christmas because of this damn weather." "He will be home soon. The storm has to calm down." Abby said as she rubbed my leg. I gave her a weak smile then kept staring out. "You should go back to sleep, Ziva. You haven't slept in days." "I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes I see him. I need him to get home." I said, looking at her. "You can borrow Bert if it helps." She said and stood up. She came back some minute later with him in her arms. "Take him." She said. I smiled at her and took Bert. "Thanks Abs." I said and hugged him. "Now go back to sleep. I'll be on the couch if you need me." I stood up and walked back to my bed. I turned the light off as Abby walked out. I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep again.

Tony's POV
I was stuck at the airport in New Orleans with Gibbs. All planes was cancelled because the snow storm. My phone dinged and I took it up. A text from Abby. "Any news yet?" I texted her back. "No. They are saying we may be able to leave in 3-4 hours, but only maybe. It depends on if the storm calms down. How is she?" I put my phone back down in my pocket and grabbed the coffee Gibbs came. "Thanks boss." I said and he sat down next to me. My phone dinged again. "She misses you. She hasn't slept very much the last days. She is pretty down because she won't be spending Christmas with you." "Is it Abby?" Gibbs asked. "Yeah it's. She was wondering if we had any news." I said as I texted her back. "And how is Ziva?" "Abs says she hasn't slept so much the last days." I said, putting my phone down. Gibbs sighed and took a sip of his coffee. "Please keep your calm. We are trying everything but it's not safe to let a plane away. We are sorry. But we think we can be able to let 2 or 3 planes away within the next 4 hours. Thank you." I looked at my watch and sighed. Four more hours and it would be 9am. Then at least 2,5 hour on the plane and 30 minutes to drive home. "If we are lucky we are home until lunch." I said looking at Gibbs. "Yeah but it's better than not being there at all. So lets keep our hope up that we can leave witnin 4 hours." He said.

"We are able to let the planes out to Washington DC and New York. Go to gate 5 and 8 to get onto your plane. Thank you." Gibbs shock me up, I was half asleep on his shoulder. "We are going home." He said. I yawned and grabbed my bag. We walked to our gate, number 8 and showed our passports. We got our seats and I gave a relieved sigh. Gibbs sat down beside me. I was happy we finally was going home. A case started a month ago and we had to leave to here and work with Pride and his agents. We both thought we would have finish it in a week but it was harder than we thought. And now we had spend 7 hours on the airport. I missed my Ziva.

Abby's POV
I woke up by hearing something. I opened my eyes and realize it was morning, and Christmas. I left the couch and walked to her room but she wasn't there. I heard a noise from the kitchen. "Good morning." I said as I entered. "Good morning" she said tired. I could see dark circles under her eyes. "How did you sleep the rest of the night?" I asked. "I have slept better." "Why don't you let me cook breakfast. You look really tired." I said a bit worried. Ziva sighed and walked over to the table and sat down on a chair. I started to cook eggs and bacon with omelette. I looked over at her for some second and saw her staring out through the window. "Tony said they maybe could leave the airport in a couple of hours." I tried to say happy to cheer her up. "A couple of hours can be a long time." She responded. "Well try to see it the other way." I said and put the food up on two plates. I walked over to the table. We ate under silence. She was definitely not in a mood. "I'll take this away." I said and stood up. She left the kitchen and I heard the water in the bathroom turn on. I sighed. I hated to see her like that. Luckily Tony would be here in 1-2 hours.

Ziva's POV
I turned on the water and let it fall down on me. I didn't care so much. I stayed in the shower for nearly 30 minutes. I knew Abby just tried to help but I just want Tony. I turned the water off and grabbed a towel. I dried my body and slipped on my underwear. I walked into our bedroom and opened my closet. I didn't want to dress up but I knew Abby would force me otherwise and I could at least make her a little happy. I grabbed a white tank top, a red blouse and skinny dark blue jeans. I slipped it on with a pair of black high heels. Then I dried my hair and let it be in curls. I put on mascara and eyeliner. I walked back to the bedroom and sat down at my favorite place, the window sit. I heard the door open and saw Abby walked in. I curled my legs up to my body so she could sit down infront of me. "You are really pretty." She said with a smile. I smiled back and said "thanks Abs." I looked out. The storm had finally calmed down, at least here. "You should go. Tim is waiting for you." I said. "No I'll stay for 1 hour more. Sarah and Kyle won't be there until 2,5 hour." She said.

Abby stood up and walked out to the living room. She turned the light on in the Christmas tree then walked back to me. "You call me if it is anything, right?" She asked. I looked up at her. "Yes I promis. Now go and celebrate Christmas. I'll be fine." I said. "Thank you for staying with me." I filled in. Abby smiled and turned around. I heard her opened the door and closed it seconds later. I sighed and rested my head against the window. I closed my eyes for some seconds as I hear someone saying my name. I opened my eyes and looked at the doorway. "Tony!" I said happier than I had been the last month and ran up to him. I hugged him tightly as he swung me around. As he let me down, I looked him in the eyes. He smiled and cupped my face and our lips met. I kissed him back then pulled apart with a smile on my lips. "I missed you so much." I whispered and hugged him again. His arms went around me and slowly rubbed my back. "I missed you too. Merry Christmas Zi." He said and kissed my forehead.

Tony's POV
I pulled away from the hug and caressed her cheek. Though her make up I could see the dark circles under her eyes. I felt bad to see her like that, knowing she haven't slept because of me. "I brought some food with me." I said and walked out. She smiled and sat down in the couch. I put the food on the table infront of the couch then got something to drink. I started the tv and the normal programs was on like every Christmas. I sat down next to her and looked at her for some seconds before I started to eat. She snuggled up to me as I finished my food. I wrapped my arms around her small body and kissed her cheek. It didn't take long time until I heard weak snorings. I smiled and rubbed her back as I looked at the tv.

I gently laid her down on the couch and grabbed the plates after our dinner. I put some presents underneath the Christmas tree as I heard her yawn. I walked over to her and leaned down to kiss her. She stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled and kissed her with more passion. We pulled back to catch our breaths. "You want to open the Christmas presents now or should we wait?" I asked. She smiled and we walked over to the tree. I sat down with her between my legs. Then we started to open the Christmas presents. After we had opened all presents, I said "Merry Christmas Zi. I love you so much." She smiled and kissed me. "I love you too. I'm glad your home with me." She said.

Happy Holidays everyone!!! 🎁🎄❄️❤️