Unexpected news

They all sat in the squad room, working with paperwork. So far hadn't they got a case but the day is still young. Tony was thinking of Ziva instead of doing is work. Last night they had a one night stand. 'It was amzing' Tony thought. 'Her perfect body, her face, that perfect smile and her chocolate brown eyes. I love her...and she just want to forget this happened. It was never meant to happen she said and walked out.' Tony snapped out of his thoughts and looked over at her. "Zee-Vah" he said and smiled. "What Tony?" She respond annoyed. "Can I talk..." "Excuse me" she said and rushed away. "Boss can I..." "Go. She needs you" he said and wagged with his hand. He went into the ladies room. When he opened the door he heard someone throw up. "Zi" he asked and went in. "Go away, Tony." "Tell me whats up?" "It's nothing, ok? Can you leave?" She asked and went over to the sink. She looked into the mirror. She was close to start crying. "Tell me what is wrong. I want to help you." "It was just something I have eat, I'm fine. So if you can excuse me" she said and went out. She went down to Abby's lab. "Ziva" Abby said and hugged her. "Whats wrong?" "How do you know something is wrong Abs?" "I see it in yout eyes Ziva, you are almost crying" Abby said a bit worried. "You need to do me a favor but you ca not tell anyone about it" Ziva said. "You are making me worried." "Just promis." "I promis. Tell me whats wrong." "I need you to take a blood test on me." "Oh okay. Why?" "I think...I may be p-pregnant" she stammered. "Okay... Sit down there." Abby took a blood test. Abby slide down next to Ziva on the floor while they were waiting on the resultats. "Ziva tell me." She said slowly as she grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "It happened last night." "With who?" "To..tony..." "Tony? Our Tony?" "Yes... He invited me over to a movie night and we drank a bottle of red wine. I guess..I got weak for him. We sat on his couch and I snuggled up close to him. I rested my head on his chest and he had his arms around me. We talked and laughed then I looked him in his eyes and he bends over and kissed me. I kissed him back. Then he lifted me up and carried me to his bedroom. We did it Abs." "Oh. Do he know?" "No I told him it was something I had eaten. I said he should forget that it happened then I left his apartment. I can not tell him I am pregnant with his child when I told him that." Then a ding came from her computer. Abby stood up and walked over. She looked at the screen then at Ziva. "It is positive right" asked Ziva. Abby nodded and went back to her. Abby embraced her a hug as she burst out in tears. Abby rubbed her back and tried to calm her down. "What am I going to do Abs?" "Tell him." "Tell him what" a voice said behind them. They both turned around and saw Tony. "How long have you been here?" Ziva asked. "Long enough to understand something is wrong Zi." "It is not you business. Thank you Abs." She said and kissed her cheek then she rushed out to the elevator and Tony after. He came just before the door closed. Ziva did not look at him. He turned it off and looked at her. "Whats wrong?" "Nothing" she said quickly. "I will not turn this on until you tell me." She started to cry again as she slide down against the wall. She hugged her knees and still didn't look at him. He sat down next to her. "I want to help Zi. Tell me whats up." He grabbed her hand and held it tight. "I am pr..pregnant..." He looked at her without saying anything. "You hate me, don't you?" She cried. "No, no Ziva. I don't know what to say. When you ran away earlier I was gonna say... I love you." He wiped away her tears and cupped her face with his hands. Their lips met in a soft kiss. He pulled back and looked at her. "I love you Ziva, and I hope that child is mine" he said smiling and kissed her hand. She pulled him into a kiss. After a few seconds they pulled apart. "I take it as yes" he said and kissed her again.