The news

I think y'all will figure out what this story is based on. I can't believe the last episode is on Tuesday. I can't imagine ncis without Tony. Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy it.

Tony's Pov
I stood in the men room, looking at myself in the mirror. Water running down my face from splashed water. My head spun around. I was pissed at Trent Kort before I found out he is the one behind all this, now I was furious that he was after Ziva. Ziva. She had no idea that she is in danger. I dryed my face and headed back to the squad room. I sat down behind my desk as McGee spoke and put the news on the big screen. I gasped and felt like my heart stop beating. It was Ziva's house in flames. The house Ziva was meant to be in. The house I had found Ziva in. McGee and Gibbs looked at me. "DiNozzo, are you okay?" Gibbs asked. "Trent Kort is a dead man if Ziva is dead!" I said, even more furious now. I grabbed my jacket and bag. "Where are you going?" Ellie asked. "Tel Aviv." I replied shortly, knowing Gibbs followed me into the elevator. He switched off the elevator and I spoke. "Don't even try to stop me, boss." "I won't DiNozzo. I just want you to be careful and bring her home." He said, then switched the elevator back on. I drove to the airport and took the first plane to Tel Aviv.

After a couple of hours, the plane landed in Tel Aviv. As I walked off, I saw the new Director of Mossad and Adam Eshel. I walked over to them. "Welcome back to Tel Aviv, Agent DiNozzo." The Director said. "Tony," Adam said. "Adam." I said. "Any news on Ziva?" I asked. "We haven't seen her for months." The Director said. "Our suvillence cameras did catch Trent Kort outside a café were Ziva often spend time at. So far, we have no proof that he's the one setting Ziva's house on fire." Adam said. "Our cameras can't find Ziva, so were she is." He continued. "Have you been at the house? Have they discovered any body?" I asked. "Not yet, we waited for you Agent DiNozzo. We knew you would come." The Director said. I didn't even bother to ask how, since Mossad has eyes everywhere. "I appreciate that," I said with a smile. We three drove to Ziva's house. As we arrived, I saw the house totally burned down to the ground. "If the files was in that house, Kort destroyed them." I said and got out from the car. "The question is, did he destroy something or someone." Adam said, walking up right behind. I walked over and found someone to talk to. "You found any body?" I said. "No, not yet. We are still searching." He replied. I walked towards the house. "The house is not safe for you to be in." He said. "I do not care," I replied and walked under the tape. I looked around in the remains of the house as my phone rang. "DiNozzo," I answered. "The olive garden, alone." I heard a sweet and missed voice say. She hung up and I put down my phone. I walked out through the back door, making sure Adam nor the Director saw me. I walked to the olive garden and waited at the spot she buried her will. Then I saw her walking out behind a tree. "Ziva, are you alright?" I asked. I pulled her into a tight hug. I was so relieved to see her. Knowing she was alright. "Yes," she said and looked at me. "Who did this?" She asked. "Trent Kort. Your father, had some proof he is behind a case. He think you had them in the house." I said. "We need to get you somewhere safe." I continued. "Tony, those files wasn't in the house. All his files is in the storage at Mossad. I never brought them home." She said. "We definitely need to get you safe Ziva. He is here in Tel Aviv. He won't give up until he destroyed those files. He already killed Tom Morrow, shot Fornell, killed two other agents who worked on the case." I said. "Adam and the Director is at your house. We need to get those files and go back to the states." I said. "We can get those files without Mossads help. I don't want anything with Mossad." She said. "Come on," she said. "Ziva, I can't just leave. They know I'm here." I said. "Then stay." She said, continued to walk. Already 5 minutes with her and she drove me insane. I walked up to her. "What's the plan?" I asked. "Get the files and first plane to DC." She said.

I followed Ziva and her plan. We got inside Mossad and got the files. We got onto the first plane to DC and I finally breathed out. I been so worried Mossad would catch us or Kort would find us. I looked at Ziva. I missed her so much. "Ziva," I said, touching her hand. "Yes Tony," she said with a smile. "I want to kiss you." I said. "What is stopping you?" She said, looking at me. I cupped her face and kissed her. She kissed me back. We pulled apart. I caressed her cheek, looking into her eyes. "Will you stay in DC with me?" I asked. She nodded and kissed me again.