Embarrassing

Ziva ran out from Abby's lab with tears streaming down on her face. "Ziva wait" Tony yelled after her. "Thank you Gibbs" he said and walked after her. He went up to the squad room, no Ziva. 'Her bag was still there so she haven't left the building' he thought and walked to the ladies room. He opened the door. "Zi." He saw her sitting on the floor, hugging her knees. "Go Tony." He went in and closed the door. He walked over to her and sat down next to her. He pulled her into his arms and she cried onto his chest. "It was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me" she cried. "Shh Zi... It is ok." "How could he and she do that. She know..." "Ziva calm down. Forget about it. I love you and it is all that matter." She looked up and smiled. "I love you too." "You want me to get you home?" "Yes." He wiped away her tears and kissed her. Then he carried her in bride style to the elevator. He put her down and went to the squad room to get their stuff. Gibbs sat at his desk, starring at him. Tony nodded and got their things then he went back to her. "You know Gibbs will be angry that we are just leaving" she said and hugged him. "Yes but he hurted my baby. It's his fault." She smiled as she kissed him. He drived them home to him and they went up to his apartment. Tony closed the door after them. "What do you want to do, sweet cheeks?" "Just lay down in the bed with you" she said and grabbed his hand. She led him into the bedroom and he closed the door with his foot. He laid down on the bed and waited for Ziva to come and lay down next to him. She came out from the bathroom just in her bra and panties. She crawled under the covers and laid down on a soft pillow. "Will you have all that on you?" She asked playfully. He leaned in and kissed her. Then he took of off all his clothes except his boxers. He laid down next to her, under the covers. She pulled herself closer and wrapped her arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. "I love you, Ziva." "I love you too" she said as she kissed him. They fell asleep after some hours of talking.

Next morning
Gibbs went up to Tony's apartment. His door was unlocked so he went in. He knocked on the bedrooms door. "Can I come in?" He said loud so they would wake up. Ziva sat up and woke Tony up. He sat up and pulled her close to him. She covered them with the sheets. "Come in" Tony said. Gibbs opened the door and went in. "What do you want?" Tony asked. "I own Ziva, and you, an apologize. I shouldn't have force Abby to that. I should just have talked to you Ziva instead. I'm sorry." "I forgive you only if you let us be together" she said. "If you two promis to keep it outside of work." "Thank you Gibbs" Tony and Ziva said on same time. Then he left. Tony laid Ziva down and kissed her soft. She smiled and kissed him back.

(I'm not sure if I've taken this from someone. I think I've read something similar sometime ago.)