Our baby is sick

Ziva woke up my someone poking her arm in the middle of the night. She opened her eyes and saw her 4 years old baby boy standing infront of her. "Hey sweetie, what is wrong?" She asked as she sat up. "I'm not feeling well, mommy." Jamie sobbed. "Come here baby." She said and picked him up. She sat him in her lap and wrapped her arms around him. She calmed him down and he stop sobbing. "You are really warm." She said as she put her hand on his forehead. She looked over at Tony who were sleeping then the clock. "Why don't you sleep in here tonight?" Jamie nodded and laid down between her and Tony. He snuggled up close to Ziva and moments later he had fallen asleep again.

Ziva woke up hours later and saw two big brown eyes staring at her. "Mommy" Jamie said and hugged her. "Morning sweetheart. You feeling better?" She asked as she put her hand against his forehead. Jamie shock his head as no. "Why don't you go down to the kitchen and I'll be there in a minute, okay?" Jamie nodded. Ziva kissed his forehead and let him down and he ran away. She laid back down and looked at Tony. She stroked his cheek with her thumb. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Good morning beautiful." "Morning handsome." She said as he pulled her closer and kissed her. "Jamie has got the fever. Can you please call Gibbs and say we can't work today. I'm sure Jamie want both of us here today." "Ok I'll call him." "Thank you. I'll get down and start doing breakfast." She said as she left the bed. She walked down to the kitchen and saw Jamie sitting on the counter. "How did you get up there?" "Climbed." Jamie said with a big smile. "You know you shouldn't do that." Ziva said and picked him up. She let him down on the floor and walked over to the fridge. Soon after Tony walked into the kitchen. "Daddy!" "Hey baby boy." Tony said and picked him up and swung him around. "Gibbs said it was ok." "Great." Tony let Jamie down on a chair and they ate. "Do you have to work today?" Jamie asked. "No sweetie. We'll stay home with you today and make sure you get better." Jamie smiled. Tony took the dish away. Ziva walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She planted some kisses on his neck. He turned around and pushed her against the counter. He picked her up and sat her on it. Ziva smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. He crashed his lips on hers. "Blaaah." They heard a voice say. They pulled apart and Jamie standing in the doorway. Ziva smiled. "Can we watch a movie? And can I get warm chocolate?" "Sure. Pick out a movie and we'll be there in some minutes." Ziva said. Jamie walked away and Tony turned his head to Ziva again. She smiled and captured his lips. He kissed her back then she pulled back. "I'll do some warm chocolate to him. You can help him to get the movie started." Ziva said and gave him a quick kiss before she jumped down from the counter. Tony nodded and walked away. Ziva walked into the living room five minutes later. "Which movie did you choose?" She asked as she gave him the cup of warm chocolate. "The Jungle Book." Jamie said as Tony wrapped a blanket around him. Tony pressed at the play buttom as Ziva sat down next to him. Tony wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her forehead.