The dance

Ziva walked out from the elevator in a long red dress. Her hair was in big curls. NCIS would have a ball tonight. "Ziva you look amazing" Abby said and walked up to her. Ziva hugged her. "Thanks Abs. I like your dress too. It fits perfect on you." Abby had a short and tight black dress with high heels. They both walked into the squad room together. "You two look amazing" said McGee. "Thank you" both replied. "Where is Tony?" Abby asked. "Late" Gibbs said behind them. The music started to play and McGee asked Abby up. Palmer and Breena danced on the floor next to him. Gibbs and Vance stood in a corner and talked, and Ziva stood their alone. "My dear can I have a dance?" "Ducky" she said with a smile. Ducky took Ziva's hand and led her over to the dance floor. After one song played, someone came up behind them. "Can I take over?" Ducky smiled and let Tony take over. "I though you wouldn't come." "Sorry I'm late." They danced over one hour without speaking. When they stop dancing everyone had left without them. "I guess they got tired" Tony said and laughed a little. "We should probably go home too. Its late." "Wait a sec Ziva" he said and grabbed her arm and pulled her back in to his arms. "Tony" "Did I told you that you look beautiful tonight." "No you didn't." "Well you are. You look stunning." She smiled and looked into his green eyes. He bent over her until their lips met. They kissed for some minutes then they both pulled back and smiled.