Prom

This is going to be a long part. But I actually think it's one of my favorite stories I have wrote. I think it's sweet. Enjoy! 😊

It was the last days before she graduated and today was the big prom. She had light blue, long fancy, strapless dress with some white high heels. Her hair was in clamps but still her hair was falling down to her shoulders in big curls. She looked amazing. Her friend, Ellie, had a red long dress, also strapless, with sprakles on the top of the dress. She had her down but it was wavy.

They stood above the stairs and looked out of the room. It looked so beautiful. Ziva looked at Ellie and smiled then they walked down the stairs and over to the table with punsch. A younger guy poured up to them and they smiled as 'thank you'. They walked into Abby and her date for tonight, McGee. "You look fabulous, Abs." Ellie said. As normally she had a black dress, but it was beautiful. "Where are your dates?" McGee asked. "We don't have any." Ziva responded. "We are waiting for some to ask us up." Ellie filled in. "Where is your buddy tonight?" Ellie said. "You mean, Tony? I don't know. I guess he is here somewhere with his date." McGee answered. "May I ask for a dance?" He said and Abby nodded. They walked out on the floor with everyone else. Ziva and Ellie stayed in the corner with their glasses. But then Ellie got asked up by a guy she didn't recognize. "Is it okay?" She whispered. Ziva could read her lips and nodded. Now she was alone, like it usually were when she was at a party. She looked at the people who danced and found her friends, they seemed to have fun. She sighed and walked over to the table to get another glass. There was a handsome guy getting punsch. He looked at her and she smiled. "Thank you" she said as she got a new glass. She walked away. Someone touched her shoulder. "You look like you are alone. Do you mind if I ask you up for a dance?" He said. She immidiately realize it was same guy that looked at her. She nodded and took his hand. He led her out on the dance floor and pulled her close. He put his hands on her lower back and she put her arms around his neck. They started to dance slowly to the song Eternal Love. She rested her head on his chest during the song. "Do you mind another dance?" He asked and looked her in the eyes. "Don't you have a date?" She responded a bit sad, but she had to ask. "No I don't. I thought I would ask up a beautiful girl who stood alone instead." She blushed and gave him a weak smile. They kept dancing through next song too. She saw Ellie looking at her with a big smile, she returned a smile back and then ignored her. He leaned closer to her ear and whispered "what's your name, mysterious beautiful girl?" She giggled and looked at him. "Ziva." She said with a smile. "Nice to meet you, Ziva. I'm Tony." He said and twisted her around. She got suprised when she heard his name, she had only seen Tony with McGee but never met or talked with him. She have had a small crush on him when they first started but she let go because she realize it would never happen. She was back in his arms again and his hands on her lower back. "How can it be I haven't put my eyes on you earlier?" He said, close to her ear. "I'm normally not this pretty." She said and looked away from him. He lifted her chin up with one of his hands and looked her in the eyes. "I'm sure you are this pretty always. You may not have a dress like this one but you are still pretty without it." She was speachless. "I... I.." She stammered. He smiled at her and stroked her cheek. She blushed and looked somewhere else than him in the eyes. There was a silent between them during the next song. He twisted her around again and she smiled. She got butterflies every time he did that. "I want to get to know more about you." He said. She looked at him and finally got courage to kiss him. She gently pressed her lips on his. His hands moved higher up on her back and kissed her back. A sweet and passionate kiss. They pulled back and smiled. Noone of them spoke up. She rested her head on his chest until the song ended and a new began. He leaned closer to her ear and whispered "you want to go somewhere more private?" She nodded and they walked outside, hand in hand. They walked out in the garden. He picked up a red rose and gave it to her. She blushed again. They sat down on a bench, talking. He interrupted her with cupping her face and kissed her passionately. The rose fell in her lap and her hands went around his neck. His tounge begged for entrance which she immidiately opened. She gave a low moan as their tounges meet the first time. It was one of those kisses that made her head spin and her stomach release hundred of butterflies. She had never felt like this for a guy before. She had actually never had a real relationship with someone, only one night stands. They pulled back to catch air. He bruised their noses together which made her smile. Then he kissed it. "We maybe should go back in before our friends start wondering where we are." She said and caressed his cheek. He nodded and she pulled him into a small kiss before they walked back.

As the prom started to reach their end, Tony led her to a corner. He kissed her. "You want to stay at my place?" He said between kisses. She nodded and they left. He took her home to his little apartment, close their school. As they get inside, he pushed her against the door and started to kiss her. They started to undress each other and the next thing she knew, she was in his bed naked, doing things. She realize it would be a long night.

She woke up the next day with his arms wrapped around her cold body. She gently pulled herself up in eye-lenght and kissed him softly. His eyes fluttered open and kissed her back. She pulled back and mumbled "good morning" against his lips. He smiled and pulled her into kiss. He rolled over on top of her and pulled away. He looked down at her with a smile. "You are so beautiful." She smiled and pulled him back down. Air became necessary and they pulled apart. He rolled off her and looked her in the eyes. "I love you Ziva. More than I have ever done with someone else." She put her hand above his, on her cheek, and looked back at him. "I love you too." She said. They slowly started to lean forward each other until their lips met.

The next day
She hadn't seen him after she left his place yesterday. And she was afraid of it wouldn't happen either. Though they had texted all day, yesterday. She slipped on some blue jeans, a button-up blouse, a leather jacket and white convers to that. She put on mascara and eyeliner and some lipgloss. She grabbed her bag and walked out. She met Ellie half-way to school with Jake, from the prom. They entered school and walked to their lockers to get their books. She felt some hands go around her waist and she jumped. He kissed her cheek then she turned around. Tony. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she was biting her buttom lip. "You are even more beautiful today." He said and leaned closer. She smiled as their lips met in a sweet kiss. He pulled back and looked at her. "I missed you last night." He whispered. She smiled and realized Ellie looked at them. She pulled apart. "Uhm, Tony this is Ellie. Ellie this is Tony. And this is Jake." She said and closed her locker. "Hey, nice to meet you." Ellie said with a huge smile. "Like wise." He said as his hands went around her waist again. He nuzzled his nose behind her ear and it made her giggle. "I love you" she said and kissed him. They spread apart as the clock rang.

Please let me know what you think 😊
And because I'm getting close to 80 stories, I'm kinda out of ideas what I should write. So please leave a request for a story. ☺️