Dance with me

This is what should have happen when they was in Berlin and if they wouldn't catch Bodnar.

"Dance with me." "What." He pulled her out on the dance floor. She put her hand on his shoulder and he put his on her lower back. They started to dance slowly. "They are playing our song sweet cheeks." She smiled and looked him into his green eyes. They kept eye contact through the whole song. "Thank you for the dance" he said and kissed her cheek. She blushed and looked down on her feet. He lifted up her chin and smiled. "You want go back up to our room?" "Just if I can decide what we will do." "Uh okay." He grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. He opened the door and let her walk in first. "So what do you want to do now?" He asked as he closed the door. "This" she said turning him around. His lips met hers in a soft kiss. He kissed her back as he picked her up in bride style. He kissed her all the way to the bed. He put her down and they started to undress eachother. Minute later they was naked in the bed. Tony on top of her, kissing her passionately. He put his tongue in her mouth they were tossing around each other. He pushed some harder and she moaned. After an hour or two they had fallen asleep.

Ziva woke up on his chest next day. She snuggled closer and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Morning sweet cheeks" he said and kissed her. "Did I wake you?" She asked and kissed him back. "No." "Last night was amazing." "Yes I'm glad I let you decide what we would do." He kissed her again. "What happens now? You will leave me? We act like nothing have ever happened?" "No Zi. I'll not leave you, I can't. I love you, Ziva." "No you do not." He looked disappointed at her. "Why are you saying that." "Because I know you. You are not after a relationship. You are the one night stand type." "I was but aren't any longer. I saw the look in your eyes when I was dating Jeanne. It was where I realize you had feelings for me. My feelings for you have always been there for you and after I saw that look in your eyes, it made it clearer you had feelings for me too." "Why haven't you made a move earlier then." "Because you have always put up walls who push my away." She looked down on her feets once again. "I'm sorry Tony." "It's okay Ziva. I don't look for a perfect women, I look for a human who makes misstakes. I love you just the way you are." She looked at him and smiled. He pulled her into a kiss. She pulled back and said "I love you too." Then she leaned in for another kiss.