I guess it's faith...

Wow I haven't updated in a long long time!! Well here is a really long part and I mean really! I didn't want to put it in two parts so this will be long. There will be some smutty scenes but a lot of tiva 😏 I hope I'll update there will come new stories more often. Anyway, enjoy and I hope you like it! Oh and happy Halloween 👻🎃❤️

Tony walked on the plane and looked after his seat as he bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry" he said and bended down to pick her bag up. She looked at him and smiled. "It's alright." "Here" Tony said and handed her bag. "Thanks!" She put the bag above her and turned around to Tony. "Am I standing in the way for your seat?" She asked nicely. "Actually yes, my seat is right there. I suppose yours are next to mine." She giggled. "I'm Ziva." She said. "Tony. Nice to meet you, Ziva." He said and shook hands. They sat down and the plane slowly left the Portugal. "So brought you here?" Tony asked. "Just a small vacation. You?" "Work realated stuff, and now back home." "Sounds nice." She said with a smile. They talked for a bit longer then they both tried to sleep.

The plane landed and he said goodbye to Ziva. He got his bags and called a cab. When he got home to his little apartment, he fed Kate and talked to her then he packed his bags up. Soon after he went to sleep. He knew Gibbs wanted him in tomorrow at normal time and the clock was almost 1am.

Next morning he woke up at 6:30am by his alarm. He sat up and stretched his arms above his head as he yawned. He slowly left the bed and walked into the shower. He got dressed in a black suit and soon after left. The clock was over 7am so he was already late, and Gibbs would probably be pissed. But he made a stop on his way to the Navy Yard. He stopped outside a café to buy coffee. One to everyone in the team. He walked into the café and waited on his turn. The women before him, turned around and almost spilled her coffee over him. "I'm so sorry." She said quickly. He meet her look and said "Ziva?" "Tony, how is this possible." She said and laughed a little. He smiled and stared at her. "Excuse me, what do you want to order?" The women behind the desk said. "Four coffee." Tony said and looked at Ziva. "Can you wait here for a minute? I want to talk to you." Tony said with a smile. Ziva nodded. He payed and got his four coffee's. "Thank you" he said and turned to Ziva. They walked out from the café and stood infront of Tony's car. "What would you like if..." Then his phone buzzed, Gibbs. "My boss... I'm late... You know, here is my number. I would love to have lunch with you today or tomorrow. Give me a call if you want. I have to go." He said and gave her his card then put the coffee in the car. She smiled and he drove away. Gibbs called again. "Hello boss." He said a bit unsure. "Where in hell are you DiNozzo?! We have a case! Get your butt over here!" Gibbs yelled. "Kate will text you the adress!" Then he hung up. Seconds later he got a text message and drove to the adress.

At the crime scene
"Kate you drive back with DiNozzo. Stop by the victims husband and bring him in." Gibbs said. Kate rolled her eyes and sighed. "Tony come on! Lock your car up!" Kate yelled outside the car as he sat in it. He smiled and unlocked the car after some minute. "You are so annoying today! I swear I'll kick you down next time you do that!" She yelled and sat down in the seat. Tony speeded off. They drove to the victims house and told the husband the news. He took it suprisely good. Then they drove to the Navy Yard and brought him to the conference room. "Gibbs will be here any second" Tony said and walked out. He walked down the stairs and into the squad room. Kate stared at him. "What?" He asked as he sat down. Then his phone rang. "Special agent Tony DiNozzo" he answered with a smile to Kate. "Hello, it's Ziva. I thought over what you said and I'd like it." "Lunch, uhm today?" "Yes if you can, of course." "Yes. Outside Founding Farmers in 1,5 hour?" "It will be great. See you then. Bye." Tony hung up and Kate looked at him weird. "Do you have a lunch date?" "Yes I do." "You really think Gibbs will let you go? You were late this morning and now lunch after a new case." Kate said. "Please, help me. I really like this girl, she is special and I want to get to know her. Please Kate. I'll do your paper work for a week if you come up with something." Tony begged. "Ok fine, deal, one week you do my paper work." "Thank you Kate!" He said, walking over to her desk and hugged her tight.