Shoot

Gibbs, McGee, Tony and Ziva was hunting the killers. Gibbs shoot one down and then they heard a bang and a scream. "Tony" Ziva screamed. She shoot the other one down then ran up to Tony. He laid on the floor, bleeding. He got shoot in the right side of his chest. Ziva sat down next to him, pressing his bloody wound. Gibbs called an ambulance and it came fast. The ambulance came and took Tony to the hospital. Ziva refused to leave him so they let her follow. Gibbs and McGee drove after. "Tony... Tony please.. don't leave me.." Ziva cried as she stroked his tempel. They arrived at the hospital and they rolled him in to the hospital. "Miss, you have to wait here" a doctor said. Ziva nodded and went to the waiting room where Gibbs and McGee were. Gibbs opened his arms and Ziva walked to him. He hugged her as she cried onto his shoulder. He sat her down on a chair. After 5 hours Ziva was walking around in the waiting room. "Why haven't they come yet" Ziva almost screamed. Gibbs sighed. She had been like that for 5 hours. Then a doctor came and said "he is out of surgery. He should wake up soon. He lost lot of blood but he will be fine." "Can I see him" Ziva said. "Just one at each time." "Thank you" Ziva said happy. "Room 205" the doctor said. Ziva walked away as the doctor talked to Gibbs. She saw Tony lying on the hospital bed, very pale and with bandage wrapped around his chest and right shoulder. She took the chair in the corner and sat down next to the bed. She stroked his hair as she started sniffled. Minutes past by, after a 23 minutes he finally woke up. "Tony" she said smiling. He tried to sat up. "Tony lay down" she said pulling him back down. "Your ok?" She asked softly. "Yeah.... You?" He said. "I'm fine now when your awake. I thought I would lost you.." She sniffled. Tony sat slowly up and wiped away her tears on her cheeks. He stroked her cheek with his hand and she smiled. "Kiss me" she said quietly. Tony pulled her closer with his left arm and kissed her lips. She kissed him back as she snaked her arms around him gently. "That was nice" he said as he pulled back. Gibbs stood in the doorway looking at him. "Yes" Ziva giggled. "Lay down and get some rest" she said and kissed him again. He laid down as he notice Gibbs. "Uh we can e..." Tony started nervously. "Save it DiNozzo" he answered. "Your good with it" Ziva asked suprised. "Na.. But keep it outside the office" he said and walked out to the waiting room. Ziva smiled and leaned down to a kiss. "I love you" she said stroking his cheek. "I love you too." He patted some place next to him and looked with puppy eyes at her. She smiled as she laid down gently to not hurt him. He wrapped his left arm around her. "Get some rest" she said. "Na... I don't want to miss your pretty face again." She blushed and he kissed her lips softly.

(This may be like one of @ncis_tiva_ 's short stories she updated some days ago or something like that)